Bohannon crow anyone?

I never said much better offensively. He's still only shooting 35% from the floor. He's shooting more than I thought he would

56% last night....moooovin onnnn up.

You know Why he's shooting more than you thought he would?.... don't bother answering...I'll tell you why...

It's because he's better than you thought he'd be.

Just keep swimming just keep swimming

Can you imagine how happy 56 would have been if Jordan blew that game at the line?
It's a ridiculous troll job. Any real fan knows that Jordan will have his ups and downs. He is a freshman. But he just played a big time game against a big time team. There is no doubt he has a ton of potential and has played pretty damn well overall for a freshman point guard asked to carry a heavy load. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a dumbass....or both.

I would have been pissed. You realize I said Moss was a miss and now I'm one of his biggest fans? I'm hoping Jordan does the same thing
So maybe you should stop judging players after the first quarter of the season, or before you've actually seen them play a meaningful game? Oh I forgot, you aren't actually a real Iowa fan.

It's a ridiculous troll job. Any real fan knows that Jordan will have his ups and downs. He is a freshman. But he just played a big time game against a big time team. There is no doubt he has a ton of potential and has played pretty damn well overall for a freshman point guard asked to carry a heavy load. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a dumbass....or both.

Outplayed Edwards by a ton, who 56 says is the studs of studs. Edwards B1G PER 11.2, vs Jordan at 16.8

Outplayed Edwards by a ton, who 56 says is the studs of studs. Edwards B1G PER 11.2, vs Jordan at 16.8
Yeah but I can't buy that unless I see some made up Ken Pom stats to support your argument. Your stats seem too logical to actually use.

So maybe you should stop judging players after the first quarter of the season, or before you've actually seen them play a meaningful game? Oh I forgot, you aren't actually a real Iowa fan.

SPOT ON!!!

He actually said he was a failure the day he signed I think. He has been riding Jordan and bashing Jordan since he was in High School.

PC must not be a real fan because he said Jordan would be better than an honorable mention all conference player this year

Yeah but I can't buy that unless I see some made up Ken Pom stats to support your argument. Your stats seem too logical to actually use.

Actually the PER is a made up stat that tries to give a Defensive "rating". It is crap, but 56 swears by it. Jordans offensive rating (which is a good stat, that combines many offensive stats) in B1G play is 123. Edwards offensive rating in B1G play is 89.

An even more stark example of just how well Jordan is playing compared to other 4* PG.

Reactions: DJL
So tell us 5656- did JBo sleep with your sister? Steal your girlfriend? If you aren't the worst troll on here then he obviously did something to you to make it personal

So tell us 5656- did JBo sleep with your sister? Steal your girlfriend? If you aren't the worst troll on here then he obviously did something to you to make it personal

I'm not making it personal at all. I just don't think it's fair to discredit one player and credit another player for doing the exact same thing

JBO looked just fine last night against Purdue. I wish everyone would get off of this "slow" crap and realize that this kid is a player. He can shoot the ball. He can make free throws at crunch time. He is a good ball handler now and will get better. I would take him right now as a freshman over what Gesell was doing as a senior. Win or lose, this group of freshman is fun to watch. They are all cool under pressure and afraid of nothing. It is refreshing to see an Iowa team finishing some games and JBO is a big reason why they are. Add a couple big guys next year and look out.
JBO looked just fine last night against Purdue. I wish everyone would get off of this "slow" crap and realize that this kid is a player. He can shoot the ball. He can make free throws at crunch time. He is a good ball handler now and will get better. I would take him right now as a freshman over what Gesell was doing as a senior. Win or lose, this group of freshman is fun to watch. They are all cool under pressure and afraid of nothing. It is refreshing to see an Iowa team finishing some games and JBO is a big reason why they are. Add a couple big guys next year and look out.

He did look good. The whole team looked good. One of the few times I've actually thought a Fran coached team looked good as a team. Jok seemed to flow into the game rather than trying to carry the game. Defense looked good.

Before going too far, Purdue doesn't have the strongest guard play in the league and has been their Achilles heel. JB is not the fastest pt guard in the league. I would still rather be in a position where Iowa had a 6-2 point guard that could fly and shoot. If you want to win a conference championship, that will be needed. Its hard to do that with a freshman relatively slow point guard. The fact that Iowa has a freshman relatively short and slow pt guard does speak some to Fran's recruiting.

JB has so much more moxy than MG it's night and day. I've never questioned that. As mentioned, this struck me as maybe the best total team game that a Fran team has played that I have seen. Hopefully will be more. OSU is going to struggle w/o Diopp. If they team can continue to play as a team, they will be an upper Division team.

The reason Iowa looked better inside was do to better guard play.

LIAR. You have been bashing and discrediting Jordan since he was in high school.

I said I was disappointed in the signing because we had an opportunity to land a game changer at the PG position but thought he would be a solid role player. I just didn't think he was what we needed to have a good year this year

I said I was disappointed in the signing because we had an opportunity to land a game changer at the PG position but thought he would be a solid role player. I just didn't think he was what we needed to have a good year this year

That was just 1 post of a 1000 posts bashing and discrediting Jordan.

I mean seriously why the **** do you think everyone is rolling you like a punk on HN? Because you are a troll, heck people are rolling you harder than they rolled Icke. If you think anyone believes you are NOT a troll, you are an idiot.

In the slim chance that you are a Hawk fan, then you are a bigger idiot, because you come off as a Clown troll......I'd rather be an actual Clown fan than a Hawk fan who my fellow Hawk fans think I'm a Clown troll.

Latest posts