Bohannon crow anyone?

I don't think he is even close to being pretty damn good and he's one of the reasons we have to play that terrible zone but man he was good offensively today. Too bad he couldn't hit that game winner at the end of regulation though ;)

Troll.

I had no knowledge of JB prior to seeing him play for Iowa but I really like what he does...

He has the heart of a competitor.

He is fearless in his shooting.

When he drove to the hoop, opposite side, late in the game...he made it!

He MADE his free-throws!!!!

He plays smarter than Gesell, more under control, and is not an "afraid" shooter...which Gesell demonstrated often.

You do it EVERYTIME. Every single game. Every single thread.......

Because everyone is quick to criticize Jok and Cook for their defense but nobody ever says it about Bohannon. He's a fan favorite which I kind of understand but people get really defensive about him

Bohannon is better shooting free throws and threes than Mike. Mike was better at everything else

Mike totaled 89 assists and 59 turnovers in 34 games his freshman year. Jordan is currently at 65 assists and 32 turnovers in 14 games. You don't see that as at least a push in that category (assists to turnovers)? I could argue Jordan's pace is better, but there's a long way to go, so I won't go there yet.

Mike totaled 89 assists and 59 turnovers in 34 games his freshman year. Jordan is currently at 65 assists and 32 turnovers in 14 games. You don't see that as at least a push in that category (assists to turnovers)? I could argue Jordan's pace is better, but there's a long way to go, so I won't go there yet.

I assumed people were talking about Mike in his senior year. He could end up being better than Mike was if he became serviceable on defense. Time will tell

Because everyone is quick to criticize Jok and Cook for their defense but nobody ever says it about Bohannon. He's a fan favorite which I kind of understand but people get really defensive about him

I can't recall seeing posters be as critical of flat out say that Cook or Jok will never be any good. You have. Nobody is saying that JoBo is going to be the next Steph Curry, but most people understand that he is a true freshman playing a position that is pretty new to him. And most people are impressed with how he has handled it.

Being critical and trolling are 2 different things.

Wrong. JBo better at feeding the post. JBo more clutch already

He had a great stretch at feeding the post but had quite a few that have gotten almost stolen and knocked out of bounce lately so I'm not sure what to think yet. Mike was a better passer overall

Can we all agree that Uhl serves no purpose on the court?

I've always been a Uhl supporter. But if he isn't going to be able to hit 3s when he's out there he really is only in there to rebound and play defense for spurts. Dale Jones anyone? We could use another stretch big guy off the bench actually.

I assumed people were talking about Mike in his senior year. He could end up being better than Mike was if he became serviceable on defense. Time will tell
Do you think Bohannon can average 13 points a game over his Iowa career?

Latest posts