Bohannon crow anyone?

We're giving up open three's instead of layups. You think AdjD is a bogus stat?

Obviously you do. You said before that "Minnesota isn't that good". They are the #15 team in AdjD. If it isn't a bogus stat, why aren't they good?

Obviously you do. You said before that "Minnesota isn't that good". They are the #15 team in AdjD. If it isn't a bogus stat, why aren't they good?

They're #89 in AdjO. They also have looked pretty good since I said I thought we would finish ahead of them in the conference. I just think Pitino is the worst coach in the league

Mike was better offensively last year than Jordan is this year and much better defensively

So now we're back to Mike's SR season vs. Jordan's FR season? The numbers I posted were from Mike's FR season and Jordan's season so far. Perhaps we can talk about Jordan's SR season when it occurs and compare that to Mike's SR season.

He's a better recruiter but he's a horrible coach. I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference when you think KenPom is bogus

KenPom is good. He probably has about as accurate a defensive stat you can make. It still isn't very accurate tho.

How is it not accurate?

How can an individual defensive stat possibly be accurate? Too many factors. Put Bohannon on a team with 4 really good defenders, suddenly stats will show he's a good defender. Put a good defender on Iowa's current team and his stats would plumit.

How can an individual defensive stat possibly be accurate? Too many factors. Put Bohannon on a team with 4 really good defenders, suddenly stats will show he's a good defender. Put a good defender on Iowa's current team and his stats would plumit.

AdjD is a team stat not an individual stat

Seriously? A 6'1 shooting guard less sense than a slow pt guard? He can't be much shorter than Todd Birkenpas was. Tom Norman wasn't very tall. Dick Peth may have been taller. If you didn't notice, Michigan actually plays a system that uses 2 point guards in reality.

JBO looked just fine last night against Purdue. I wish everyone would get off of this "slow" crap and realize that this kid is a player. He can shoot the ball. He can make free throws at crunch time. He is a good ball handler now and will get better. I would take him right now as a freshman over what Gesell was doing as a senior. Win or lose, this group of freshman is fun to watch. They are all cool under pressure and afraid of nothing. It is refreshing to see an Iowa team finishing some games and JBO is a big reason why they are. Add a couple big guys next year and look out.

I don't even think he looks slow out there. He's not fast by any means, but his speed certainly isn't noticeable now that he's becoming more comfortable.

Latest posts