Black and gold blowout

Oh snap! The intros were niiice. Stokes, jok, and ogles3 had some good ones. I am pretty sure that okay hookah just became my new favorite hawkeye. Started from the cellar now we're here..finally.

Jesus people. Stop trying to base anything off tonight.

"Oglesby's release is quicker but accuracy still remains a problem."
Are you kidding me? He shot one ******* 3.

He actually went 1 of 3 by my count draining 1-2 from left wing and missing a deep three from the right wing but they all looked as though they had good rotation and he was much better at going straight up.

Why can't you base things off tonight? Will shooters have slower releases when the competition gets tougher?

So based on an extremely unreliable sample of the Euro trip and the blowout, it's looking like Jok's minutes are going to come more at the expense of Clemmons than Ogelsby.

Yeah, I was tempted to be critical of JO, as I have been in the past. But the B&G blowout was no way to judge any of the players. I mean Woody was bringin the ball up and jackin 3's for gawds sake.

Just fun and games for now. The real test is comin'. JO and everyone deserves a fresh start.

Meyer - still feel he is the odd man out this season

And it isn't just a playing time issue. He just doesn't seem to fit in the general flow of the game on either end.
Agreed, unfortunately. Hopefully, he is providing some good competition in practice.
One note watching the vids, Uthoff can shoot apparently lol.

So based on an extremely unreliable sample of the Euro trip and the blowout, it's looking like Jok's minutes are going to come more at the expense of Clemmons than Ogelsby.

I really hope josh starts the season off well and gets a boost of confidence right away and rides it throughout the season,

I reallly believe Josh's shooting could be thee piece that could take this team to a didferent level.

I really feel like our season depends on JO. If he makes shots. We win games.

He went to a sports psychologist this off season to help him work with his confidence and mindset. Everybody knows he has it and the only thing stopping him is his mindset. This team is a B1G contender if he makes shots. His key to this teams success is really underrated I think.

He actually went 1 of 3 by my count draining 1-2 from left wing and missing a deep three from the right wing but they all looked as though they had good rotation and he was much better at going straight up.

He shot 2 threes. The other was a step or two inside. So that makes him 50%. I'll take that.

I really feel like our season depends on JO. If he makes shots. We win games.

He went to a sports psychologist this off season to help him work with his confidence and mindset. Everybody knows he has it and the only thing stopping him is his mindset. This team is a B1G contender if he makes shots. His key to this teams success is really underrated I think.

WOW! Really?? Season depends on JO?? I don't see that at all. Not even close. If he can't shoot it this year, Jok will take over that spot in a heartbeat.

WOW! Really?? Season depends on JO?? I don't see that at all. Not even close. If he can't shoot it this year, Jok will take over that spot in a heartbeat.

A lot of the games we lost last year, JO had the chance to maybe make a shot to either get ahead and momentum, or to seal the deal and that team made a run to win.

A lot of the games we lost last year, JO had the chance to maybe make a shot to either get ahead and momentum, or to seal the deal and that team made a run to win.

I agree that we need a consistent 3-pt. threat to emerge for this team to take another step forward. But I don't know that it matters if it's JO or someone else.

I agree that we need a consistent 3-pt. threat to emerge for this team to take another step forward. But I don't know that it matters if it's JO or someone else.

I'm just saying the last couple years JO has been the guy with potential to be that guy. The potential is just yet to be filled. With Jok coming he could fill it. I still feel Oglesby is still more of a pure shooter than Jok.

I'm just saying the last couple years JO has been the guy with potential to be that guy. The potential is just yet to be filled. With Jok coming he could fill it. I still feel Oglesby is still more of a pure shooter than Jok.

I would say Jok is a considerably better shooter.

Latest posts