Black and gold blowout

If Oglesby makes shots he will get more minutes than Jok. Idk why you guys think Jok is guaranteed all these minutes as a freshman. Fran likes JO more than Jok if you haven't heard him talk. He says Josh is the best shooter he's ever coached and his defense is good and he can handle the ball. He says Jok can score but needs to play D. Josh will be a bigger contributer and get more minutes if he can make shots. Idk where you guys are getting thr idea Jok is going to get all these minutes and start. As of right now it seems like JO is still ahead of Jok in Frans mind.

No one is guaranteed minutes. Ask some of last year's guys that started their first 2 or 3 years and then sat down for Woody and Gesell. If Jok is the best option he will play. If Ogelsby is the best option he will play. If McCabe is the best option he will play ahead of either of them. My guess is it will be day to day and game to game. That's why depth is such a beautiful thing.

You will once JO shoots over 40% this year and gets more minutes than Jok.

I blame myself. I knew you were incompetent and had nothing to offer and yet I continued to read your posts. My bad! It won't happen again. It doesn't matter what talent, myself or anyone else says. Dang! I just wasted another 45 seconds on you. Done.

Latest posts