Big Ten Pulse: My involvement

If LeCharles stayed and Jon went, the BTN would have some issues. I say Jon and DiNardo would be a good duo.
Haha DiNardo is a clown. BTN seems to like ex-players on their show/broadcasts, if it came down to it I imagine LeCharles would get the benefit of the doubt.

Haha DiNardo is a clown. BTN seems to like ex-players on their show/broadcasts, if it came down to it I imagine LeCharles would get the benefit of the doubt.

Nothing against LB as a player or person anything like that, but I didn't prefer his delivery. Very choppy. I think DiNardo is smooth. Just an opinion.

If the morning show is out of the question then can u save the rest of us and take over the 4 to 6pm time slot?

I don't know, Jon. It seems like that was your real chance to really do something with your life and you blew it. Way to go.

Just kidding.

LeCharles is the man in my life. I thought you were good on the show Jon. They should have given you guys some more time together.

That may be, foof, but he's not even close to being capable of co-hosting a prime time talk show. Total inarticulate meathead.
Quite frankly, I found it puzzling that the BTN paired such a dope with Jon. Jon deserved a LOT better.
This thread wouldn't exist if lecharles "don't call me Ray" bentley hadn't been picked as the other half of The Pulse.:mad:

Jon, you were terrific on The Pulse, and it's only a matter of time before something even better comes your way. Looking forward to your other BTN work. :)

Tough market for a middle aged white guy with no collegiate playing experience.

That's the whole freaking problem. These networks are so concerned about getting ex-players & trying to make them into analyst & it rarely works. It's like they feel obligated to have them on the show & it gets old. It's like watching someone trying to put a square block in a round hole.

Miller will be working FOR ESPN MARK IT DOWN

either that or he will host another BTN show.

The other guy "bentley" was HORRIBLE

I have a few things to say, then I'll ask a couple of questions...I find it incredibly short sighted of the network to cut the legs out from under this show so soon, especially when we were subjected "The Journey: Illinois' Free Fall to the Bottom of The Big 10" for an entire year and the endless "nap time favorites" during the day, highlighting the wonderful new book store on such and such's campus and that lamefest tailgating show...

Since Jon has more class in the hangnail on his left pinky than I do in my entire body, I'll say it...F the BTN! I'll watch the games, but nothing else from here on out, thanks! And sure, it'll be tough, but I've eaten my last batch of Velveeta and Ro*tel and what the heck, Edge is just as good as Barbasol anyway!

Whoever wants the soapbox, I'm done with it now...:eek:

My questions are as follows...

Is all of this happening because the EastcoastSportsPropagandaNetwork thinks the show resembled PTI "a little too much?"

Or is it because they had to trim your salary down so they can afford to pay Nebraska starting next year??? Cuz if it's this one, I'm REALLY going to hate Nebraska!:mad:

Jon, you obviously have the polish and demeanor to get to the dance again so keep doing what you do because you do it very well and better things will come your way. The other guy that co-hosted with you sure as hell better not have any significant role with the network. Being honest, as much as I was pulling for you and the show, it was very hard to watch for me because of that guy.

Well they really didn't do you any favors with the Thursday night time slot and going against the game on ESPN.

No offense, Jon. Never saw the show. I found myself drawn to live football. Being a college football junkie, that's just the way it is. I think I speak for us all. Something bigger is in your future.

If its the right fit I would love to do something with the BTN again. But glad I will be on assignment for them from time to time now. Knowing what I know now I still would have done it. Great experience and I know I can do it. Knowing is good enough

Latest posts