Big Ten Media Day Running Thread...

Q on taunting rules...Joe looking at the guy like he is crazy for asking this...says he isn't aware of strengthening rules. on that front.

End of Joe...15 minute break before next coaches.

I assume you mean his time on the stand is over, and not that he... you know. You need to be more careful with how you word things about this guy.

Pat Fitzerald is up....talking about his injury perspective getting hurt vs Iowa, and same as Persa.

Said he talked to him about being patient...and when your passion is taken away from you...Pat was there to teach him about the recovery steps.

Things are going well now, but he wont be in the same shape as last time he played and that will be frustrating...

Very experienced team...especially OL. 137 OL starts returning...four returning starters..two other players that have started games too.

Fitz waxing about Ryan Field at night.....

Having visited the place on numerous occassions, I can clearly state it is the worst "stadium" I have ever been in. Makes Jack Trice look like Cowboys Stadium.

To me, NW questions are on defense...they were not good last year, in spite of how Iowa could not exploit their problems. They have to step up..if they can reclaim some of their defensive prowess from a few years back, where their front seven led the way, they can have a real good year

Fitz waxing about Ryan Field at night.....

Having visited the place on numerous occassions, I can clearly state it is the worst "stadium" I have ever been in. Makes Jack Trice look like Cowboys Stadium.

There are some things that should never be repeated. That is one of them.

Not gonna blog Ferentz's dais session...will tweet it..cuz right after he will hold 15 minute on the side..I will record that then come right back to room and transcribe it