Big Ten Media Day Running Thread...

First question is about the rivalry:

"We are fortunate we have a ND rivalry, and MSU...and the rivalry with Ohio (not state) is one of the biggest in the sport. We have an utmost respect."

Sure you do

This is an unfair thing to do, but so what...so far, Hoke is the least impressive coach from an on the dais perspective...well, OK, second least impressive...Hope is #1

Why change offense?

There are two sides of the ball. I am a defensive coach...when your defense plays against a pro style offense all spring, and all fall, you build a toughness and an edge because the schemes are different. This is a physical football league with physical offenses...we think we can play better defense by how we do things offensively because they feed off each other."

Good points

"I don't think we are rebuilding, period. We're Michigan."

PUKE for the rest of the world, woody for the Michigan faithful

There is another "we're Michigan.'....and then another.

Arrogance dripping off this guy...and will make it easy to hate Michigan...but Michigan people are loving it

He said "We're Michigan" again when asked about the positive recruiting. What an ***. I hate this guy now only behind Fitz. I at least respect Fitz however.

Big words and a cocky attitude from Hoke. Guy hasn't even won a game yet.

"We're Michigan". lol Yep, you are. A team that has only been to a bowl game once in the last 3 years...and you lost. That's who you are.

T Mart progress: Feel good where he is, had a great offseason, tremendous spring...phenomenal summer, more engagged as a leader...taken it on himself to grow in that area...holding teammates accountable....poised to have great year. Feel good where we are QB...

How prepare for new teams on your schedule?

We prepare like any other time...find the new teams on schedule, put more time into those, and we have 11 this year...required a lot more time...greater challenge for us. I feel great about our prep...that started back in February.