Big Ten Hoops Schedule

It is simply hilarious that Iowa thinks they are some elite program and can't understand for the life of them how in the world ISU continues to beat them. Wins against Oklahoma, Baylor, Okie State, Texas would all be considered FAAAR superior to that of beating Iowa. Iowa is a mediocre program right now at best. Be honest with yourself and go down ISU's schedule and tell me how many wins Iowa would have. 4 wins with ISU's schedule this year = 7+ with Iowa's schedule. Live with it the BIG is a horrid conference right now.

I don't know who is worse, the troll or the dude who keeps responding to the troll.

You are looking more pathetic than normal in this thread, dean.

It seems like the ISU game was your Super Bowl with the way you are reacting.

It is simply hilarious that Iowa thinks they are some elite program and can't understand for the life of them how in the world ISU continues to beat them. Wins against Oklahoma, Baylor, Okie State, Texas would all be considered FAAAR superior to that of beating Iowa. Iowa is a mediocre program right now at best. Be honest with yourself and go down ISU's schedule and tell me how many wins Iowa would have. 4 wins with ISU's schedule this year = 7+ with Iowa's schedule. Live with it the BIG is a horrid conference right now.

Here we go again with the schedule. ISU schedule is front loaded. iowa could get 6-7 wins out of the schedule.....The question is: why can't Rhoads?

Here we go again with the schedule. ISU schedule is front loaded. iowa could get 6-7 wins out of the schedule.....The question is: why can't Rhoads?

Please do list out the 7 wins for Iowa using ISU's schedule. I need a good laugh this afternoon. Let's see your W/L for the below schedule.

North Dakota State L
K-State L
@Iowa State L (already settled that)
Baylor L
@Okie State L
Toledo W (Toledo is far better than Ball State but I will give you this)
@Texas L
Oklahoma L
@KU W
TTech L
West Virginia W
@TCU L

3-9 maybe sneak 4-8 out of that. 0% chance at 7 wins. Zero.

I'm sure Rhoads gears his year on beating Iowa, but its to bad that Ferentz doesn't put more of an emphasis on beating Iowa state. Whenever Ferentz gets a lead, it is never amazing that Iowa suddenly becomes ultra-conservative. Ferentz loses one or two games every year that he probably should of won.

And I am not trying to troll. Just had to put Dean in his spot after saying Iowa was on another level and ISU players couldn't break Iowa's 2-deep. That is ridiculous. I remember Miller saying before the year Iowa would likely be favored in every single game this year. Week 4 rolls around Iowa is a 7 point dog to Pittsburgh. Not Wisconsin, not Nebraska...Pittsburgh. Black and gold glasses. Peace I'm out. Talk to ya this basketball season.

I don't know who is worse, the troll or the dude who keeps responding to the troll.

Shouldn't you be stalking Steve Deace somewhere right now, complaining about how he picks football games for fun?

And I am not trying to troll. Just had to put Dean in his spot after saying Iowa was on another level and ISU players couldn't break Iowa's 2-deep. That is ridiculous. I remember Miller saying before the year Iowa would likely be favored in every single game this year. Week 4 rolls around Iowa is a 7 point dog to Pittsburgh. Not Wisconsin, not Nebraska...Pittsburgh. Black and gold glasses. Peace I'm out. Talk to ya this basketball season.

Iowa is on another level than ISU. It isn't because Iowa is some super awesome program, but rather because ISU is just a terrible program. I showed you definitively that ISU is worse than they were in the 70's as a program, and that they are on par right now with what they have been through the '80's, and 00's. It was you that was making incredibly stupid statements, cause you don't even know ISU history.

Prolific posting right here. Take notes no0bz.

Given it was the clowns, I was surprised Capt wasted the Scherff card. There was not reason to play him Saturday. We're a much better team with or without him. Even though the score was more points for clowns, we are still a much better team.

Love the superbowl argument...still being used I see. All you're saying basically is your players don't get fired up to play college football....or that your coaches are incapable of getting your players fired.

The fact that Ferentz played Scherff shows he wanted this game bad.

Is your goal to be a mod here?

Is that why so much butt kissy?

Aim higher, dean.

All I did was point out a fact, you be obsessed wit da Deacer. That doesn't make me butt kissy, or a mod wanna be, rather it just means I can see the obvious.