February 15, 2015IowaatNorthwestern
February 19, 2015RutgersatIowa
February 22, 2015IowaatNebraska
February 25, 2015IllinoisatIowa
February 28, 2015IowaatPenn State
March 3, 2015IowaatIndiana
March 7, 2015NorthwesternatIowa

Brutal is an excellent description

Why are people surprised at the schedule?

We knew who Iowa was going to play twice this season a long time ago.

It's the B1G, everybody is going to have a brutal schedule.

We don't have a TCU, WVU, or Texas Tech that you can just sleep walk and beat.

Why are people surprised at the schedule?

We knew who Iowa was going to play twice this season a long time ago.

It's the B1G, everybody is going to have a brutal schedule.

We don't have a TCU, WVU, or Texas Tech that you can just sleep walk and beat.

Yeah Northwestern, Purdue and Penn St. are serious powerhouses. Also, you do know WVU made the NIT last year, correct? Actually a pretty dang solid team.

Yeah Northwestern, Purdue and Penn St. are serious powerhouses. Also, you do know WVU made the NIT last year, correct? Actually a pretty dang solid team.

AHHHHHHH, good old ForeverIowan.......Who could ever forget your brilliant analysis of ISU and Iowa football last summer. Boy, oh boy one year later shows just how dumb ISU fans really are......I tried to explain to you that Coe was no good, and wouldn't break Iowa's 2 deeps at DT, and here was your analysis. Simply brilliant to say the least.

If I'm not mistaken Davis came in with a world of potential and has been nothing but a huge disappointment up to this point. From reports I've heard he's had a great off-season and Hawkeye fans are hopeful he has turned the corner. Correct me if I'm wrong. He's had horrible pad level his first couple of years and has struggled to stay on the field. I remember watching Hawk games and seeing him get absolutely blown off the ball by much smaller centers. On top of all of this he has been injury prone. For the Hawks sake I do indeed hope he turns the corner but to say he is undoubtedly a better player than Coe is ridiculous. You then go on to talk about how Coe would never see the field over these Iowa four stars that are a year younger than Coe. Just an FYI Coe is a year older, was also a four-star ATHLETE and had far more impressive offers. The guy was recruited to Iowa to play running back he's a ridiculous athlete. Your logic is out there to say the least.

Then when you thought your stupid level couldn't get any greater, you hit us up with my all time greatest ISU Clown fantasy ever.

I can gaurantee you there would be all smiles in Iowa City this December if the Hawks pulled out six victories and a bowl game this year. People would/should be dancing in the streets with a 6/7 win season. That is a pretty typical year lately in Ames. Times they are a changing just like Mr. Pollard said. What will this year be three in a row vs. Iowa and 10 of the last 15 or something like that? Just can't see it with those black and gold shades you're rocking. I'm pulling for Iowa as it is great for the state to have two competetive football programs but if you can't recognize the gap has closed drastically and it is a pretty level playing field well...not much I can say there but it has.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.......how did your freaking genius football analysis turn out for you last year???

Wow - You've got way too much time on your hands. Seriously though...

At least the Iowa basketball program is solid. Best team in a decade snuck right on in there to the play in game! Congrats.

Speaking of predictions. Iowa State was a bubble team at best, right? That's what you said. How'd you enjoy that #3 seed? Big 12 championship? How are you enjoying all the pre-season All-American talk about Niang? Peter Joke got another scooter DUI yet? Sit back and enjoy it is only going to get better from here : )

See the thing about ISU football fans is we're bad and we embrace it. Iowa basketball fans literally think they're something special and it is hilarious.

I don't think it can be called brutal when we only play the Michigan teams once.

Have you looked at the non conference schedule compared to what it has been in the past? Have you compared it to the other BT teams' non con schedules? Michigan...meh. MSU...ok, but we do play the best team in the BT twice based on last year's results in the NCAA...Bucky. (And, yeah, I hate the badgers and bo cryin)

Have you looked at the non conference schedule compared to what it has been in the past? Have you compared it to the other BT teams' non con schedules? Michigan...meh. MSU...ok, but we do play the best team in the BT twice based on last year's results in the NCAA...Bucky. (And, yeah, I hate the badgers and bo cryin)

I was strictly talking about the conference schedule. I figure MSU and Michigan are going to be picked to finish in the top 4. Hard to call a conference schedule brutal when you only play half of the top 4 teams twice. Can't ask for much better.

Wow - You've got way too much time on your hands. Seriously though...

At least the Iowa basketball program is solid. Best team in a decade snuck right on in there to the play in game! Congrats.

Speaking of predictions. Iowa State was a bubble team at best, right? That's what you said. How'd you enjoy that #3 seed? Big 12 championship? How are you enjoying all the pre-season All-American talk about Niang? Peter Joke got another scooter DUI yet? Sit back and enjoy it is only going to get better from here : )

See the thing about ISU football fans is we're bad and we embrace it. Iowa basketball fans literally think they're something special and it is hilarious.

Really? Is that why you were over here running smack all last off season? Talking smack about Iowa's poor 2012, saying that there wasn't a big gap between ISU and Iowa in football. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I know Clown fans don't count wins and losses as a measurement of success, but even if you don't count wins and losses, there is a HUGE gap in the programs. Then you ran smack about how Coe was gonna be some good player, as good as Carl Davis.....HAHAHA. I tried to tell you the coaches said he was lazy.

Just one year later, now all of a sudden ISU football fans think they are bad and embrace it? At lease you have a super tough schedule again, you got that going for ya (as you said, when a team sucks, the schedule is always tough). Well you do have $99 season tickets, and are actually planning on upgrading that high school stadium to be more like a D2 stadium. So lots of "momentum" in Clown town.

Really? Is that why you were over here running smack all last off season? Talking smack about Iowa's poor 2012, saying that there wasn't a big gap between ISU and Iowa in football. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I know Clown fans don't count wins and losses as a measurement of success, but even if you don't count wins and losses, there is a HUGE gap in the programs. Then you ran smack about how Coe was gonna be some good player, as good as Carl Davis.....HAHAHA. I tried to tell you the coaches said he was lazy.

Just one year later, now all of a sudden ISU football fans think they are bad and embrace it? At lease you have a super tough schedule again, you got that going for ya (as you said, when a team sucks, the schedule is always tough). Well you do have $99 season tickets, and are actually planning on upgrading that high school stadium to be more like a D2 stadium. So lots of "momentum" in Clown town.

Why are you turning a basketball thread into a football debate? It is pointless to argue with you I don't think you are old enough to remember the 80's. From what I can tell you probably weren't even alive. Iowa won 15 games in a row vs. ISU. ISU fans tore down the goal post after every single win. 1-2 win seasons were the expectation. If you can't admit the gap has tightened during this generation you are downright ignorant. Ferentz has a losing record to ISU. That is proof enough. Iowa has the superior football program at the moment. Cyclone fans recognize this. I find it hilarious that you and other Hawk fans can't admit Hoiberg is building a monster in Ames.

We should be much improved over last year. We won't have Dev ball hoggin, and AW will be much improved. I see the Hawks doing some serious damage in the BIG>

DATEVISITORHOME
December 30, 2014IowaatOhio State
January 5, 2015NebraskaatIowa
January 8, 2015Michigan StateatIowa
January 13, 2015IowaatMinnesota
January 17, 2015Ohio StateatIowa
January 20, 2015IowaatWisconsin
January 24, 2015IowaatPurdue
January 31, 2015WisconsinatIowa
February 5, 2015IowaatMichigan
February 8, 2015MarylandatIowa
February 12, 2015MinnesotaatIowa
February 15, 2015IowaatNorthwestern
February 19, 2015RutgersatIowa
February 22, 2015IowaatNebraska
February 25, 2015IllinoisatIowa
February 28, 2015IowaatPenn State
March 3, 2015IowaatIndiana
March 7, 2015NorthwesternatIowa

Brutal is an excellent description

Cyclone fan's unbias (trying as best as I can) way too early prediction: 10-8

Why are you turning a basketball thread into a football debate? It is pointless to argue with you I don't think you are old enough to remember the 80's. From what I can tell you probably weren't even alive. Iowa won 15 games in a row vs. ISU. ISU fans tore down the goal post after every single win. 1-2 win seasons were the expectation. If you can't admit the gap has tightened during this generation you are downright ignorant. Ferentz has a losing record to ISU. That is proof enough. Iowa has the superior football program at the moment. Cyclone fans recognize this. I find it hilarious that you and other Hawk fans can't admit Hoiberg is building a monster in Ames.

Dude, you are a freaking trolling d0uche. You came around talking smack about football last off season cause Iowa had a down year. If you are gonna do that, then grow a sack and realize that Iowa fans are gonna b!tch slap ya and your team.

If you judge a coach by their record against 1 team, or judge your own team against 1 team, I would call that your Super Bowl.

As far as Hoiberg "building a monster", you might want to slow your roll. 1 sweet 16 appearance doesn't make a "Monster" or Dayton would be a even more "monstrous" than ISU. Lets see what he does moving forward, he has certainly done a great job up to this point, and you don't find hardly any Iowa fans arguing that. What you do find is people treating you like the troll you are, so yeah, maybe to you that won't admit Hoiberg is doing well.

Dude, you are a freaking trolling d0uche. You came around talking smack about football last off season cause Iowa had a down year. If you are gonna do that, then grow a sack and realize that Iowa fans are gonna b!tch slap ya and your team.

If you judge a coach by their record against 1 team, or judge your own team against 1 team, I would call that your Super Bowl.

As far as Hoiberg "building a monster", you might want to slow your roll. 1 sweet 16 appearance doesn't make a "Monster" or Dayton would be a even more "monstrous" than ISU. Lets see what he does moving forward, he has certainly done a great job up to this point, and you don't find hardly any Iowa fans arguing that. What you do find is people treating you like the troll you are, so yeah, maybe to you that won't admit Hoiberg is doing well.

I can't believe he is even bothering to reply. He is getting owned

Wow you sir are a joke. Why the need for the trashy language? I wasn't talking smack all I said was from a history standpoint the gap has closed. Plain & simple. You ran around on the basketball forums of cyclonefanatic.com far more than I've been on here until your sure fire NCAA team fell apart. You talked about ISU bball before the season started and lectured me as though you knew the program better than lifelong cyclone fans. You said cyclone fan was delusional for thinking they had a better team/program with so many "new pieces". Do me a favor write out a list of the best players in the ISU/Iowa program starting with the best again I need a good laugh.

Latest posts