Big 10's session 3 results

He wasnt flat. He lost a scramble, that happens, even to Metcalf.

I understand about losing a scramble. To me he just didnt look like him self. Ya, Im spoiled seeing him dominate. I would rather see that now than at Nationals. Extra motivation for him.

Brent was beaten. Palme fought off metcalf's lone takedown for a good 40 seconds. He rode metcalf like u have never seen and he won a scramble after not letting go of metcalf's ankle during a gramby roll. Tip your cap to him

I understand about losing a scramble. To me he just didnt look like him self. Ya, Im spoiled seeing him dominate. I would rather see that now than at Nationals. Extra motivation for him.

I am with you there. Brent got ridden hard and that is something we havent seen all season. He frankly looked tired in the third to me.

Unlike last year when he lost, his season just did not end. It will be pretty interesting to see how he bounces back now.

Brent was beaten. Palme fought off metcalf's lone takedown for a good 40 seconds. He rode metcalf like u have never seen and he won a scramble after not letting go of metcalf's ankle during a gramby roll. Tip your cap to him

My feelings exactly.

Kerr loses on a questionable call in ot. The ref blew the whistle that they were out of bounds and then gave the 2 to Jones after Kerr let up.

Well, the team goal has been accomplished which is great. However, I doubt a single wrestler through 165 is happy....check that....they are probably freaking po'd.

Iowa will certainly not need any extra motivation for nationals now

Latest posts