Big 10's session 3 results

He didn't win the National Title last year.

And why would anybody dare to think ahead to the notion that the title is automatically his this year when he couldn't win the Big Ten title?

Exactly, this is not a safe assumption. If he now doesn't win the National Title either I would have to consider it a dissappointing season for him. He is my favorite wrestler of all time but, that's just the trueth. I certainly expected him to win the Big Ten and National Championships.

Rutt gets the headlock and the fall in the 5th place match.

Phil is getting sloppy from his feet and is not on his offense.

This feels like last years NCAA's. After the great start we had, I'm just surprised at how poorly we have finished this tournament. To have 10 guys in the semis and only 1 (maybe 2 champions), and only 6 reached the finals, is disappointing. Metcalf's loss is just a total deflator. Even though we are going to win the team title, just doesn't feel all that good. Definitely glad to win it, but should have more individual champions. The injury defaults concern me for NCAAs as well.

This is going to let Tom remind them how they all felt after winning the tile last year with what they would all consider a disappointing Saturday and Sunday.

Does anyone know, is Beatty about as healthy as he is going to be or will he go into nationals a little less banged up and in better shape?

Since everyone can see Erekson on tv I think that we are going to bow out on the updates now so we can try to get in the tunnel and do some interviews after the match. It's been fun gentlemen!

Latest posts