Big 10's session 3 results

Why are most of the head coaches not mat side during these matches? they've shown Goldman in the tunnel during this match, Barry Davis was in the stands, Sanderson was leaning against the bleachers, J. Robinson was sitting on the place podium. Brands has been mat side all day. What gives?

some coaches are like that

also sometimes these assistant coaches wrestle with these guys every day and the coach might think that coach knows the wrestler better!

tom brands would hurt somebody if he was in the stands this way he only can hurt zadick

Great job by Erekson. Takes away some of the sting of Metcalf's loss. Really if Metcalf just would have won, I would feel a lot better, but when the best wrestler in the nation goes down, that's mentally deflating to me anyway.

I hate to say this, but I don't think Metcalf is the best wrestler in the nation, and I don't think he's the best wrestler on this team (this year)... Borschel is. And as much as it pains me to say it, I think Varner is the best wrestler in the nation this year... him or Escobedo. And Varner is also the biggest ***** in wrestling but hey...

GO HAWKS. Way to win another Big Ten.

Latest posts