Big 10 Tournament

This draw really sets up nice for us. We match up decent with Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin (assuming they end Nebby's magic carpet ride and turn it into "It's A Small World") Get Teske in foul trouble again and we have a huge advantage inside. It's a legitimate advantage we can exploit.

We will be underdogs, and rightfully so. But Illinois' shot over 50% and we survived it (although they did cool off from deep) What if Teske is in foul trouble again and we catch them on a cold shooting night? We can win. And I would LOVE to have another shot at Wisconsin.

All the teams that truly gives us problems are eliminated or on the other side of the bracket. Except Sparty. And if we do see them it will be on Sunday and no one can complain about that.

Friday Hoops Huddle at Theory 9 West Hubbard from 3-5pm.

Session 4 attenders, you’ll only miss a half of the Wisky Nebby game of crap slow down b-ball. Better to drink beer with other Hawks.

The top 4 seeds are all 8 to 11 point favorites in their games today. How many lose outright?

MSU looks like the closest thing to a lock.

I think Nebraska would have beaten WI yesterday. I have to go with WI because of NE fatigue and lack of depth...can’t play hack a Happ.

Purdue will want payback for the loss at MN when their star couldn’t score. But MN could get enough offensive rebounds to make it interesting.

Michigan will also want payback. But they are a good matchup for us.

I think there will be one upset but my gut is telling me 2. I’ll go with one. But I’m changing my answer to 2 if one happens before our game.;)

Watching OSU MSU quarter...

The Hawks need to recruit a linebacker at the 4 or 5...like 280lb

36-30 Sparty at half

Loyer - Winston’s backup has 9 at half
He had 19 total points in B1G this year.

In the “It just always happens against the Hawks” category.

It’s just nice to still be discussing a game on Friday...had forgotten what it felt like.

Agreed. Even if Iowa loses tonight, it's even the late game, so I get to enjoy it for a while. I would love for the Hawks to still be playing beyond tonight and into the weekend, though.

I'd like a shot at payback with several teams. Hawks will get that chance if they win tonight.

Saw this hilarious post on a Illini chat -
The recent Hawkeye Football score beat their basketball score last night!
Illini fans are just miserable after their latest woodshed beatdown from the Hawkeyes!

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
South Bend, IN
Football: Iowa 63 - Illinois 0 (11/17/2018)
Basketball: Iowa 83 - Illinois 62(3/14/2019)

Big oof. Still woulda lost.

Nebby is playing some serious D on Wisky

These are TWO OF THE THREE I hate the most
So truly hope they beat the hell out of each other into triple OT.