Big 10 Tournament

I wish the Big Ten Tournament was as easy to win as the Big 12 Tournament is. Only 10 teams to begin with and inferior to those of the Big 10 as well.
That doesn't stop Beilein and Michigan. They just go out and whip everybody's ass. Two years ago they were a six, played on Thursday, and even had a scary travel issue that has proven after investigation to be even scarier. Didn't stop them from winning four in four days. They're about to make it three in a row.

Sorry Izzo

The Golden Gophers are down 19 at halftime

They look worn down and tired

Shots are falling short

Playing their third game in three days

Has taken it's toll

The Hawkeye game against Michigan was not an abberation

They are just a very good team and will go far and deep in the Dance
I will have a hard time figuring out what to do with MI in my brackets. Great coach. Great defense. But they have games where they can’t score.

I will have a hard time figuring out what to do with MI in my brackets. Great coach. Great defense. But they have games where they can’t score.
They have games where they forget to look inside. Like the championship game last year vs Villanova. But they still made it to that game. Simpson is playing like a man possessed, making even Cassius Winston look like an afterthought. They move the ball. They move without the ball. And when they get it into Teske and he's on they are tough to beat.

Izzoball is going to have to be at it's thuggiest best to win today. And Michigan is going to be their usual tough out in the NCAA'S. They will have about one down year out of every seven or eight. Otherwise they treat sweet sixteens and elite eights like they're as routine as trips to Dairy Queen for ice cream

Northside ran it down well. Michigan is on a roll right now, playing solid team basketball. Simpson is playing as good as any point guard in the country. I like him a lot better than Winston who would rather dribble around and take a shot before passing the ball a lot of the time.....

Simpson is playing almost a flawless game of late. The entire team is focused and they play solid team ball. Right now they are playing better than last season's team in my opinion.....

Depending on the draw both Michigan and Michigan State should play the second week in the Dance Purdue is always iffy in the Dance and might not make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Carson Edwards had a terrible game against Minnesota who will probably not make it beyond the second round. Wisconsin will be a threat to make the Sweet 16 round also. And don't count the Terps out.....

I am leaving the Hawks out of the discussion right now. Tennessee would be Murder for the Hawks to play. We haven't lost the first round game is recent memory and hopefully that treand will continue.....

:cool:

Last edited: