Big 10 Tournament

I wish the Big Ten Tournament was as easy to win as the Big 12 Tournament is. Only 10 teams to begin with and inferior to those of the Big 10 as well.

thems the breaks, it is what it is

It is but never surprises me the local media gloss over how ISU has to play one less (sometimes 2 less) games than the BTT to win it and the weak opponents they draw in the NCAA Tournament. Then when they reach Sweet 16 they actually have to face better teams than them and lose.

Then again, Iowa could position themselves more favorably if they would avoid Fran Fades.

It is but never surprises me the local media gloss over how ISU has to play one less (sometimes 2 less) games than the BTT to win it and the weak opponents they draw in the NCAA Tournament. Then when they reach Sweet 16 they actually have to face better teams than them and lose.

Then again, Iowa could position themselves more favorably if they would avoid Fran Fades.
I know the sports media in DSM area completely slobbers all over ISU.
And pulled another dick move at the end...
So what happened. I always love listening to how sports media guy Chris Williams walks around any potential dick move by the clones and reverses it so it’s other teams fault!!!

I know the sports media in DSM area completely slobbers all over ISU.

So what happened. I always love listening to how sports media guy Chris Williams walks around any potential dick move by the clones and reverses it so it’s other teams fault!!!

Wigginton tomahawked and flexed after the buzzer .

Totally disagree. Michigan plays a cleaner style of ball. We have played well against them for a few years. MSU is the opposite.
Man I would have loved Purdue or Michigan State today. Michigan was a buzz saw they are such a good tournament team the last few years and seeking revenge. Iowa didn’t play too bad in the 1H and was down double digits.

Man I would have loved Purdue or Michigan State today. Michigan was a buzz saw they are such a good tournament team the last few years and seeking revenge. Iowa didn’t play too bad in the 1H and was down double digits.
Purdue was the best draw. Michigan made their 3s. We missed ours. And Teske fouled twice early. In Iowa City they were called and he sat. Tonight they weren’t called and he stayed on the floor. It was about 10 minutes in and I knew we in trouble.

Wisconsin struggling shooting but still being competitive and keeping it respectable against MSU. Iowa shoots poorly we get killed because we fundamentally poor at most all the other aspects of the game of BASKETBALL. That’s why I can’t wait for Fran to be gone.

Purdue was the best draw. Michigan made their 3s. We missed ours. And Teske fouled twice early. In Iowa City they were called and he sat. Tonight they weren’t called and he stayed on the floor. It was about 10 minutes in and I knew we in trouble.

if you truly watched the game I watched it was way way more than just missing 3’s and officiating.

The Golden Gophers are down 19 at halftime

They look worn down and tired

Shots are falling short

Playing their third game in three days

Has taken it's toll

The Hawkeye game against Michigan was not an abberation

They are just a very good team and will go far and deep in the Dance

Michigan

42 Assists

11 Trunovers

In the tournament

Gophers behind by 29 at the ten minute mark second half

Last edited:
Gophers getting run off the court. Down by 34 currently. Makes me feel a tiny bit better about yesterday.

Rodents getting stomped to a bloody paste

They might lose by 40

Wolverines toying with them now

Casually running the clock down with a 32 point lead

Then scoring with an And1

To add insult to injury