Big 10 Tournament

Cant believe we lost to such a depleted Nebraska team. They only have 6 players and no way would they be competitive against anyone else...Oh wait

Cant believe we lost to such a depleted Nebraska team. They only have 6 players and no way would they be competitive against anyone else...Oh wait
There are posters saying we have quit. They're the ones who really piss me off. We have played poorly, but to say we've quit? Come on! Unless they is visual evidence that the team is still amd Iowa City and didn't make the trip they have not quit.

How about this observation. This league is deep. These second divivion teams gave people fits the entire second half of the conference season, and not just Iowa.

Apparently they were a sleeping giant that just needed to be woken up.

There are posters saying we have quit. They're the ones who really piss me off. We have played poorly, but to say we've quit? Come on! Unless they is visual evidence that the team is still amd Iowa City and didn't make the trip they have not quit.

How about this observation. This league is deep. These second divivion teams gave people fits the entire second half of the conference season, and not just Iowa.

When you don't make every effort to get 50/50 balls, when you constantly refuse to block out, when you let guys go by you (or run away from them in the case of TC recently)....that's not a lack of skill, it's a lack of effort. So whether people want to go so far as to use the word "quit" is up to them....but it's clear to even the most casual of observers that the team is not giving the effort necessary to win....

When you don't make every effort to get 50/50 balls, when you constantly refuse to block out, when you let guys go by you (or run away from them in the case of TC recently)....that's not a lack of skill, it's a lack of effort. So whether people want to go so far as to use the word "quit" is up to them....but it's clear to even the most casual of observers that the team is not giving the effort necessary to win....

You honestly believe all that. If your knee is injure..ya

Much of the rest is about footspeed/team.

Also look at the coach's kids fundamentals. Telling. Not quit though.

Please just stop with the tired old narratives and use them as excuses to why we lose. Iowa loses because they do most everything half ass!!! Iowa is a lazy playing ball team that thinks shooting and making 3’s must entitle them to W’s and that couldn’t be further from the truth.. I’ve never seen a team so fundamentally weak in defensive rebounding.

Please just stop with the tired old narratives and use them as excuses to why we lose. Iowa loses because they do most everything half ass!!! Iowa is a lazy playing ball team that thinks shooting and making 3’s must entitle them to W’s and that couldn’t be further from the truth..
OK. Stop right there. You're one of the posters who needs to cool it. Iowa loses because the other team was better. Just like every other frickin team in this frickin conference. When we won at northwestern, Penn State, Indiana, and at home to Michigan and others were putting forth the effort. We were the tougher team making clutch plays. When you let up the slightest in level of effort, desperate teams are going to expose you. That's what happened with Rutgers and Nebraska. I'm not happy about it, but it happened.

You, tweeter and other need to stop with the "quit" narrative unless you're willing to tell those guys to their respective faces. Notice how I left "miracle games" out my above list.

I guess Maryland are quitters as well, as well as Indiana and Rutgers.

I've been watching these games for forty years. You can take your lazy half ass quitter narratives and shove them.

OK. Stop right there. You're one of the posters who needs to cool it. Iowa loses because the other team was better. Just like every other frickin team in this frickin conference. When we won at northwestern, Penn State, Indiana, and at home to Michigan and others were putting forth the effort. We were the tougher team making clutch plays. When you let up the slightest in level of effort, desperate teams are going to expose you. That's what happened with Rutgers and Nebraska. I'm not happy about it, but it happened.

You, tweeter and other need to stop with the "quit" narrative unless you're willing to tell those guys to their respective faces.

I guess Maryland are quitters as well, as well as Indiana and Rutgers.

I've been watching these games for forty years. You can take your lazy half ass quitter narratives and shove them.

I’m not giving you the quit narrative, if you read my post closely which it appears you haven’t because I’m telling you why. Iowa is coached poorly. Ya happy now!

I’m not giving you the quit narrative, if you read my post closely which it appears you haven’t because I’m telling you why. Iowa is coached poorly, Ya happy now!
Iowa could be better coached. I've been on that forefront. But some posters insist on doom and gloom before it even happens because that's their perverse way of steeling themselves for disappointment. That's the single biggest reason why so many insist were going to miss the NCAA's, don't deserve the NCAA's, and should just go home. It's all part of being a fan.

Love watching slime ball Turgeon and Maryland FBI ball flame out...

F Maryland. Their cheating and really trying.
With the talent they have, now that’s a disgrace.

This is what irritates me even more regarding Fran's flame outs in March tournaments, only Big Ten school to NEVER make it to Friday since 2014 yet, 13 seed Nebraska will play on Friday. The players change every year but one constant has remained...the head coach.

Fran flames out again tonight, he will never gain back the every growing portion of the fanbase that has given up hope with him. RAISES HAND

@SidFarkas my wife and I are at Theory hangin by the entrance would love to meet ya. I got the semi long hair and great looks :)

I think I see you!

tenor.gif