Big 10 Tournament

There's a part of me that is hopeful....I remember the 2001-2002 season where we limped in as a 6 seed, having lost 6 of our last 7, Recker was out for the year....and we won the whole damn thing with 4 wins in 4 days. Lots of similarities.

The other part of me pretty much expects us to get our asses handed to us by Illinois by double digits.

So in other words...who knows!

Rutgers needs to channel their inner Nebraska. In a hurry

Remember when people said Rutgers was coming together as a team (no one wants to play them) and Nebraska (with the injuries and only 7 scholarship players) was terrible? It's amazing what a one game scenario does. All of the narratives go away and the team that plays better wins .. every time.

TV reception has been terrible here [Ks.] the entire first game [Neb/Rut] and continues into the break. Both picture and sound. We are getting very strong winds and snow moving in. You guys? Hope the reception is much better 2morrow.

Right now, both NW and Ill are missing a bunch of shots. Ill leads 9-6 w/ 12:15 left first half

I’m here...
Whar Vic Law?
Think I want the Cats if he’s out.
Plus, fewer fans.
Well attended 1st session.

I’m here...
Whar Vic Law?
Think I want the Cats if he’s out.
Plus, fewer fans.
Well attended 1st session.

Race horse first half, both teams running, running, running. Law out. Hope we see tired legs by whoever wins. 3 pt gm at the half

Big win for Nebraska! :)

pShB6D.gif

if they shoot 20% vs. ILL and win, you can bet they'll shoot 53% against Iowa. stone. cold. lock.

don't recall seeing the Iowa players in the stands. SURELY, they are watching/scouting this game!