Bielema The Hutt Photo Wins Internet for 9/17

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
BUZFuX4CIAMtmy5.jpg
That's his wife as Leia

I think the SEC is going to make Burt all dirty, and he'll become part of the systematic cheating that permeates the conference. They have figured out through a code of silence how to pay players, families, and next of kin without getting caught. You think Fluker is the only player who's family is getting benefits at Alabama. I find it highly unlikely. They just were using Bin Laden's courier to get them the money in Fluker's case...so it was pretty obvious.

I'm sure Burt is going to end up on a motorcycle with Bobby Petrino at some point, with the secretary in the middle. Ok, it's a big bike...work with me here.

lol...there is some funny in this one.

And if Kirk retired after this year or next, Bret would be #1 on my list.

I guess since I hated competing with Wisconsin, Burt would have to be in the top 3 if KF were to choose to ride off into the sunset. I think KF is grooming Brian for the successor position guys...only time will tell if he can turn this thing around to the point where people would trust that transition.

To all the Ferentz haters, I want you all to consider 35 more years of the Ferentz philosophy and approach. How's that for ruining your day? At least Brian would be able to elevate the press conferences from where they are today. He would do some good things.

Make fun of him for being twice the size of Ferentz as long as you also realize that he's twice the coach that Ferentz is.

Stoops (Bob) and Bielema would be the top of my list once KF is done. But this thread is still fun, moar plz!

Latest posts