Bielema The Hutt Photo Wins Internet for 9/17

bielwithit.gif

lol...there is some funny in this one.

And if Kirk retired after this year or next, Bret would be #1 on my list.

JD - do you think Biels ultimate goal is to coach at Iowa after KF is done? It would make sense for him to make the move to Arkansas if so, because he knows you can't make the move to Iowa straight from Wisky.

I think the SEC is going to make Burt all dirty, and he'll become part of the systematic cheating that permeates the conference. They have figured out through a code of silence how to pay players, families, and next of kin without getting caught. You think Fluker is the only player who's family is getting benefits at Alabama. I find it highly unlikely. They just were using Bin Laden's courier to get them the money in Fluker's case...so it was pretty obvious.

I'm sure Burt is going to end up on a motorcycle with Bobby Petrino at some point, with the secretary in the middle. Ok, it's a big bike...work with me here.

Would not object to Iowa's next coach learning SEC recruiting tactics. Take it up to the line of propriety without observedly crossing it. That's football. <snort>

I think the SEC is going to make Burt all dirty, and he'll become part of the systematic cheating that permeates the conference. They have figured out through a code of silence how to pay players, families, and next of kin without getting caught. You think Fluker is the only player who's family is getting benefits at Alabama. I find it highly unlikely. They just were using Bin Laden's courier to get them the money in Fluker's case...so it was pretty obvious.

I'm sure Burt is going to end up on a motorcycle with Bobby Petrino at some point, with the secretary in the middle. Ok, it's a big bike...work with me here.

Bielma has already married a coed,(what is his wife like 22?) it was a requirement prior to him taking the job at Arky to avoid the Petrino situation of throwing his leg over a saddle he should not be.. Now if she just would stay away from twitter :)

Bielma has already married a coed,(what is his wife like 22?) it was a requirement prior to him taking the job at Arky to avoid throwing his leg over a saddle he should not be.. Now if she just would stay away from twitter :)
*cough* beard *cough*

Latest posts