Best offensive player of KF Era?

It has to be mcnutt. When he was a freshman he actually caught a pass from Jake Christensen. If you can reel in a pass thrown by JC you have to be considered the best ever

This one is a little tougher.

Shonn Greene in 08 was flat unstoppable, but he was only really great for one year.

McNutt has been sensational for 3 seasons.

Either is an acceptable response.

That Terry Stross guy.

Seriously though, RIGHT now I think that Dallas Clark would definitely help us the most.

As far as best of the KF era overall goes though, I think you have to go with Robert Gallery. IMO, he had the biggest impact all-around.

Is Ladell Betts considered the Ferentz era or the Fry era? The numbers that Betts put up with no other offensive weapons and what he meant in turning the program around are immeasurable, in my opinion.

Is Ladell Betts considered the Ferentz era or the Fry era? The numbers that Betts put up with no other offensive weapons and what he meant in turning the program around are immeasurable, in my opinion.

Any player who played under Ferentz would have been fair game. But we only had room to debate three players. McNutt had to be one of them, otherwise there wouldn't be a hook for the argument. After that, Banks and Greene were the two most obvious choices.

We could prattle off 50 names, all of which you could make a case for. But we had space for just three. Kinda sucks, honestly.

Shonn and Marvin both broke records, which IMO trumps Banks. Had Shonn played for at least one more year, I'd probably give him the nod. But Marvin has either broken, or will break every major record for receiving. Not to mention, a couple of those records were held at one time by the one and only Tim Dwight (I know DJK got one of them first). If you can break his records, and be consistently good for 3 years, you're the best. I do like the Gallery nomination though

Latest posts