Ben Brust Interview during Iowa-Indiana game

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Here you go, no making fun of my poor camera work:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0wCCf5vbU8"]YouTube- Ben Brust - 2/28/2010 Interview[/ame]

I feel like I was on a ship....the deck moving and the camera with it... ;o)

Nice piece of work there Spank.

I liked the part where Stormin asked Ben "So, you probably lurk the message boards...who's your favorite poster? Storminspank, right!?!?" and Ben said, "HawkeyeShane's pretty good, but sometimes a d-bag...but overall, pretty good." and Stormin said "Right on...you're wrong, but it's cool..."

Before anybody goes there, Ben did not say he was Stephen Curry, he said he tried to play like Curry. There is a difference and certainly no need to start a debate over the comparison.

Ben keeps looking at you like what are you doing? You are amateur with the camera. I thought I was watching the "Blair Witch Project with Ben Brust"

Ben keeps looking at you like what are you doing? You are amateur with the camera. I thought I was watching the "Blair Witch Project with Ben Brust"

I'll give you the camera next time, then you could make yourself useful at an Iowa basketball game for once.

:)

I've done enough work of moulding kids to play basketball like I used to. I just want to enjoy now.

Plus it is more fun to bug you.

Before anybody goes there, Ben did not say he was Stephen Curry, he said he tried to play like Curry. There is a difference and certainly no need to start a debate over the comparison.

No one is saying he's EXACTLY like Stephen Curry. However, I like the fact that that's who he tries to model himself after. He could have said Derrick Rose, Manny Harris, or Deron Williams. I do like Williams out of that group, though. But Curry is not a selfish player, and like Brust said, he's becoming a very complete guard, one who can score but still looks to pass. That's EXACTLY the kind of player we need!

No one is saying he's EXACTLY like Stephen Curry. However, I like the fact that that's who he tries to model himself after. He could have said Derrick Rose, Manny Harris, or Deron Williams. I do like Williams out of that group, though. But Curry is not a selfish player, and like Brust said, he's becoming a very complete guard, one who can score but still looks to pass. That's EXACTLY the kind of player we need!

I hope he can fill a role as a guy who can make some plays and score! I wish he were a bit taller, but I want to see this scoring ability I have been reading about.

Would you be upset if he said he liked Derrick Rose's game? D. Rose is the definition of unselfish...

Latest posts