Ben Brust Interview during Iowa-Indiana game

From my limited interactions with Ben, he's just an all-around solid guy. Easy going, well-rounded, does well in school, has a great head on his shoulders. He'll fit very well into this team, great great kid.

From my limited interactions with Ben, he's just an all-around solid guy. Easy going, well-rounded, does well in school, has a great head on his shoulders. He'll fit very well into this team, great great kid.

You must have just been nervous with the camera that he'd see the brown on your nose. Makes sense now! :cool:

I hope he can fill a role as a guy who can make some plays and score! I wish he were a bit taller, but I want to see this scoring ability I have been reading about.

Would you be upset if he said he liked Derrick Rose's game? D. Rose is the definition of unselfish...

What I meant is that I don't want want a guy that has to be THE guy. Rose is easily the best player for Chicago. He's a good player, and unselfish, but he does have to carry the load. Harris isn't THE guy for Michigan, but he wants to be, and plays like he thinks he should be. He leads UM in assists, but he is playing with Sims.

Like I said, Rose isn't necessarily selfish, but I don't want Brust to model his game after someone who either has to or wants to be THE guy, because that's not what we need from Brust.

I hope he can fill a role as a guy who can make some plays and score! I wish he were a bit taller, but I want to see this scoring ability I have been reading about.

Would you be upset if he said he liked Derrick Rose's game? D. Rose is the definition of unselfish...

So what you're saying is that you wish he were a little bit taller...you wish he were a baller...what about having a girl who looks good so he can call her?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHkj804LCl0"]YouTube- Skee-Lo I Wish music video[/ame]

Latest posts