Ballard fails drug test at NFL scouting combine

Unless it's some sort of false positive it certainly means he's stupid. Although I wouldn't be surprised what you can accidentally ingest while taking supplements but a person in his position has to be careful.

I had this really important test coming up that I was supposed to remember about.... but then I got high.

Deeply disappointing, even though he is no longer a member of the team this is still more bad press for the program.

If true, this is one of the dumbest moves a pro prospect can make. Just outright stupid, and its a huge red flag for NFL teams...they think 'If this guy can't stay clean for a couple of weeks before the most important job interview we have, how much of a problem is he going to be?'

And that's the right question.

If true, this is one of the dumbest moves a pro prospect can make. Just outright stupid, and its a huge red flag for NFL teams...they think 'If this guy can't stay clean for a couple of weeks before the most important job interview we have, how much of a problem is he going to be?'

And that's the right question.

I frankly do not think it will be a huge blow to his draft status. He will be gone in round 2 either way. So stupid though and should raise a red flag i just question whether most teams really even care. Some certainly will, most will not as they just want to win more than anything.

It is a shame and i am tired of the light this yet again puts Iowa in.

He did and was selected in the first round 22 pick.

Still a dumb move by Ballard though...

But he was one of the elite athletes in that draft. For a guy like Ballard, who had been rising for a while on draft boards, to make this mistake at this point...just dumb.

Latest posts