Bags/Cornhole

ever thought bout popcorn seeds?

if you use beans they swell up bad if you get rain on them

Corn only. For years to come, the corn will constantly emit a dust, if you will, and will always slide "just right". Even if they get wet, then dry.

We tried beans once and it just wasn't the same...

Hey, I'm no expert, just sharing my experiences. Let me know if you come up with a creative alternative, but I've always like that dust that corn gives...kinda acts like rosin. (And living in Iowa, corn is always easy to come by and inepensive.) :)

We sell over 100 Baggo games and 2,000 bags per year. The bags are black or gold with a tigerhawk. They are filled with beans to the official size and weight.
We also sell hundreds of decals for those people who want to make their own.
It is a great game and lots of fun for every one tailgating.

We sell over 100 Baggo games and 2,000 bags per year. The bags are black or gold with a tigerhawk. They are filled with beans to the official size and weight.
We also sell hundreds of decals for those people who want to make their own.
It is a great game and lots of fun for every one tailgating.

you should just get a sponser spot on this site...top right would look great

Here is my set I just picked up yesterday - from a fellow Big 10 guy (tOSU). He was pumped up to make a set from a school other than the ACC.

that is the cheapest of the five people I called and talked to, what do they go for back home? One joker wanted 260

We have black bags with gold tigerhawks and gold bags with black tigerhawks at $3.99 per bag or $31.92 for a set of 8 bags. They are the official bags from baggo. We also sell their games with bags for $119.99.

We have black bags with gold tigerhawks and gold bags with black tigerhawks at $3.99 per bag or $31.92 for a set of 8 bags. They are the official bags from baggo. We also sell their games with bags for $119.99.

Ron, thanks! I had no clue you sold Hawkeye gear.

Anyway, $34 for 8 BEAN bags...you're joking, right?

hey I've made a couple boards and have to paint em now. I saw this set online and wanted to make mine look similar to the black and gold one on the left. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could make the hawkeye logo so that it looks good? You guys that made yours, did you use a stencil or what? Also, any suggestions on how you would write HAWKEYES in the font used in these pics? Thanks

my suggesting go buy clear contact paper then find a hawkeye logo that you can trace with pencil then cut it out with an exacto knife and spray paint or hand paint them on....easiest way i think

Last edited:
Cornhole:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yW_sIKBfIk]YouTube - Beavis and Butthead vaya cornholio[/ame]

Latest posts