Bags/Cornhole

i made this set recently for alpine valley and you can go to menards and get presanded wood that is already cut to the dimensions you need for bags its pretty slick. then go over and get 2" cedar to make the box make sure you put one down the middle as well because the plywood is thin and your bags will bounce which is no fun...if you need dimesions let me know and i'll take more pics of this set if you need help

if you have 3ft and its heavy you for sure need a new set. i'll be making hawkeye ones soon so if you need a set they are very light and i'm selling them for $100-150 depending on the design you choose

I hope you take this as constructive criticism...

Go to Lowe's and invest in a 6" hole saw. They are $40 (cheapest I've found, even on-line), but here's why: It is IMPOSSIBLE to cut a perfect circle that size with a jig saw. Painting a border around your free-hand cut accentuates the imperfection.

I've been building these for years. I just got a hole saw last summer, and I'll tell you, it makes a HUGE difference. Not easy to operate and expensive, but it certainly adds a nice, professional element.

Your artwork is spot-on...VERY NICE!!! But my eyes keep drifting to the free-hand hole cut.

Good luck, Go Hawks!

I hope you take this as constructive criticism...

Go to Lowe's and invest in a 6" hole saw. They are $40 (cheapest I've found, even on-line), but here's why: It is IMPOSSIBLE to cut a perfect circle that size with a jig saw. Painting a border around your free-hand cut accentuates the imperfection.

I've been building these for years. I just got a hole saw last summer, and I'll tell you, it makes a HUGE difference. Not easy to operate and expensive, but it certainly adds a nice, professional element.

Your artwork is spot-on...VERY NICE!!! But my eyes keep drifting to the free-hand hole cut.

Good luck, Go Hawks!

yes i was in a rush my friends were headed to alpine valley the very next day and i had to get the paint done. the hole is actually good its just the painting around...what do you use normally painting the inner circle

Do any of you actually take orders to sell the games? I am looking for some - usually I only find the cheap plastic ones online that are hawkeye themed

do you have a website so I can check out what they look like?

I am not the most mechanically incline person, so I would prefer a pre-made one, but I could likely figure it out.

where are you located?
I am in North carolina - I went to craigslist and found multiple people that do custom sets- probably better than trying to ship one from Iowa - A guy just emailed be and said it would be $150 for a custom hawkeye set (even thou he is a tOSU alum) - I am assuming that is a better deal that one of you can do with shipping.

yes i was in a rush my friends were headed to alpine valley the very next day and i had to get the paint done. the hole is actually good its just the painting around...what do you use normally painting the inner circle

I don't paint a ring. I paint a 9"(ish) square over the hole. I'm about to paint a set early next week. I'll add a pic. They look ok...it's difficult to paint that perfect circle so that's why I square them.

Anyone looking for Hawkeye bags please send me an email. My wife make them and we can probably work out a deal. Usually around $25 depending on shipping and what kind you want.

Go Hawks

Pin, making my first post here to try and contact you about a bag set, interested in picking one up for the upcoming season. Got an email address I can contact you at? Thanks

clim33 Anyone looking for Hawkeye bags please send me an email. My wife make them and we can probably work out a deal. Usually around $25 depending on shipping and what kind you want.

Go Hawks

Here are the pics of the bags........15-25 bucks depending on where to ship....

Latest posts