Bags/Cornhole

hey I've made a couple boards and have to paint em now. I saw this set online and wanted to make mine look similar to the black and gold one on the left. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could make the hawkeye logo so that it looks good? You guys that made yours, did you use a stencil or what? Also, any suggestions on how you would write HAWKEYES in the font used in these pics? Thanks

cornholestencils.com is where my reuseable stencils came from. $20. Very durable material...I bet I've used them a dozen times.

We have right and left hand tigerhawk stickers that are laser cut and perfect up to 60" high. The ones used for the cornhole games are usually 12-15 inches high. Put them on and cover them with a clear coat to preserve them.
We also have HAWKEYES in black, gold, or white that are 3 inches high to add to the boards.
We have been doing these for the past ten years.

I'm looking to get a hawkeye bags/cornhole set. Remembered this thread, but can't see any of the pics now?

Anyone still in the biz of selling these? Send me some details if interested.

Email: joshe@iastate.edu

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm looking to get a hawkeye bags/cornhole set. Remembered this thread, but can't see any of the pics now?

Anyone still in the biz of selling these? Send me some details if interested.

Thanks.

My wife can make you set. Let me know if your interested and send me an email. We will email pics of fabric options......we can do it for less than 100 too.

Hey all I'm looking for a full set. If anyone has one or can get one made to be ready for game 1 please send me a msg.

Latest posts