BADGER BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR SEMI OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

It's been 4 long years since we've been a team that folded under pressure. I don't many of today's players even know about those years. Fran miraculously quit being a poor end of game coach as soon as he got a new crop of players.
With the exception of the '18 team that didn't have to worry about folding under pressure. They just got the crap beat out of them by double digits on a regular basis.

There was a stretch of last nights game in the second half where Connor was playing PG and Joe T sat. I know this because Bakari and JT shared the backcourt last night for some time in the first half and finished with 11 minutes and 25 minutes respectively.

I get your general point though but I did notice that last night and was confused why Joe T wasn’t back out there.
Right, and that's gonna happen just based on subbing players in and out. It's a luxury actually and part of what makes Iowa as versatile as they are. But most times Fran gives Joe the hook, it isn't Connor coming in and replacing him. Since Jordan shut it down it's mostly been Bakari giving him the spell.

Latest posts