BADGER BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR SEMI OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Ok...Anderson smokes to the rim?!

Back down to the rung you belong, Hawks,:(:mad:

They’re fucked And Wisconsin knows it.

0-3 this week and tough road ahead.

At least Luka comes back with something to prove.

I’m done with this one. Out.

THANK, GOD! WRONG, AGAIN!:D

This ain’t ur typical Hawkeye basketball team:)

Gard is pretty complimentary of Iowa. I think WI is a gonna be a tough out for teams if they can stay healthy

This win was different then most of Iowa’s other wins this season. Most of Iowa’s wins have been—Iowa comes out, overwhelms a team early, gives up the lead or takes a punch & then reasserts themselves and lands the final punch. This game they never really established themselves or flexed until the final 7 minutes or so. Too big of a bench in this type of every possession matters game but you saw Fran realize that at the half. Good half time adjustment. Which is crazy to say. Either way they did it and that’s all that matters
If you told me Iowa would win a game with defensive intensity late in a game against the Badgers preseason I'd would have assumed you were smoking crack. This team plays defense with heart and intensity, nothing like last year. Their defense from the 7 minute Mark was all hustle.

This win was different then most of Iowa’s other wins this season. Most of Iowa’s wins have been—Iowa comes out, overwhelms a team early, gives up the lead or takes a punch & then reasserts themselves and lands the final punch. This game they never really established themselves or flexed until the final 7 minutes or so. Too big of a bench in this type of every possession matters game but you saw Fran realize that at the half. Good half time adjustment. Which is crazy to say. Either way they did it and that’s all that matters
Could be another very good learning experience for us learning how to play in a limited possession game and value possessions. Come from behind against a team that it’s very hard to do that.

Man if Toussaint keeps going like this we are looking pretty solid.

If you told me Iowa would win a game with defensive intensity late in a game against the Badgers preseason I'd would have assumed you were smoking crack. This team plays defense with heart and intensity, nothing like last year. Their defense from the 7 minute Mark was all hustle.
They played spurts of really good D all night, but they had some bad complete break downs too, but at the end killed it

We actually won it on fast break points
Iowa really did. I said at half we needed to figure out a way to speed up the tempo and get break way baskets and the did. First half we settled for bad shots from guys who shouldn’t be taking them. Fran went with much weirder rotations in the 1st half but stuck with his horses in the 2nd.

THANK, GOD! WRONG, AGAIN!:D

This ain’t ur typical Hawkeye basketball team:)
That's just it. Wisconsin thought we were fucked.

Just like Michigan when they went up seven. Teams look at Iowa's history and think they can land the knockout punch when they have Iowa on the ropes.

By the time teams figure out that this Iowa team is different, its too late.

Pure ugly, gut-check, who’s tough enough grind it out B1G win.
Doesn’t feel like it now, but this one might be one that laid the groundwork to a future key tourney win

Davison wasn't able to get away clean with his filthy play tonight

From Rob's Photos

Luka-Garza-Wisconsin-Fouled-Post-Davison.jpg

Northside should really like this one

Also the flagrant called on him to take the badgers completely out of the game for good

:cool:

From Rob's Photos

Also the flagrant called on him to take the badgers completely out of the game for good

He is a hack, he had his "hero time" making a couple of three pointers but it is difficult to refrain all game, from being who you are, a dirty hack.

The game was won at the free throw line

28 fouls called on Wisconsin

15 on the Hawks

Badgers: 6-11 on free throws

Hawks: 25-32

From Rob's Photos

Ruevers is a cheap flailer inside too.

What’s Gard teaching there?

Keep the trend going —

after a once-a-season horrible shooting night

Then we go thump Maryland