Bad Day for Da Haters

He just comes out of the woodwork to make these same “hater” posts over and over again. Most of the people that he calls haters are on the forum every game cheering on the Hawks. I never see that guy post until the games are over.

He also can’t differentiate between calling out inept coaching and hating the team. And we had inept offensive coaching at times today it’s just for the first time in a long time the other coach was way worse.

If you call what Da Haters do "cheering on the Hawks" then you are delusional. Bitching about KF, the assistant coaches, the players and everything about Iowa before during and after the games is not cheering on the Hawks. If you actually think that is "cheering on the Hawks" that is as delusional as the abusive husband who beats his wife, but claims he loves her.

If you call what Da Haters do "cheering on the Hawks" then you are delusional. Bitching about KF, the assistant coaches, the players and everything about Iowa before during and after the games is not cheering on the Hawks. If you actually think that is "cheering on the Hawks" that is as delusional as the abusive husband who beats his wife, but claims he loves her.
This is the stupidest post in the history of HN. Bitching about play calling or bad coaching is nothing close to abuse.

We would have gone 11-1, at worst, if not for drops and undisciplined play.

This can work the other way as well.
With that explosive offense we had??? hardly comparable to their glaring mistakes handing us yardage and the ball without having to earn it. We showed we couldnt except for 2 plays the entire game

Well, you think I'm the biggest hater on here and good luck finding me saying Iowa wouldn't beat Miss St. That being said, I don't recall you saying that Iowa would beat Miss St. Seems like you just like to talk shit and sell snake oil. :)

Don't flatter yourself, you aren't even close to the biggest hater on here.

I’ve never had issue with Ferentz staying as coach at Iowa. Guess some can and have classified me as they wish. The bottom line is KF is a class fucking act and cares deeply for this program and that matters something to me!!!! KF hasn’t done anything to hurt Iowa status as a program and deserves everything he has earned be it in salary or bonus.

Groundhog Day returns in Sept with the same old BS from those who think Iowa can and should be at the level of Clemson or Bama.

Go Hawks!!!!

It really is hilarious on here how many Iowa " FANS " bitch and piss and moan about every game , players , coaches and anyone who says anything positive about Iowa athletics , regardless of the outcome of the game , we all question some of what goes on almost every game , its great to have constructive criticism - not that anything said on this board will change anything in Iowas Athletic Dept , should we have been able to get something going on the ground , I would have sure thought so , but that was one darn good run defense we played against today , as far as gifts to the other team , both Iowa and MSU were about equal there , they kind of cancelled each other out , boiled down to us making a play or two more than they did , there was good defense played by both teams , penalties had a lot to do with the outcome of this bowl game , apparently Iowa's terrible coaching staff did a less terrible job of teaching discipline and technique to our kids , if I remember correctly we did not have a penalty the entire game , that folks is part of coaching as well , if MSU has zero penalties - they win the game , I seen some really good plays by both teams and I saw some really poor plays by both teams , calling those 3 passing plays just before half time and allowing MSU to have a scoring chance at the end of the 1st half falls directly into less than good play calling by our coaches , we were lucky not to give up any points on that deal , KF took ownership of that post game , in his words " Dumb play calling on his part " and it was , at any rate this is 1 Hawk fan thrilled to get a win that I did not think we could get

With that explosive offense we had??? hardly comparable to their glaring mistakes handing us yardage and the ball without having to earn it. We showed we couldnt except for 2 plays the entire game
And Northwestern didn't do shit against us except for two plays the entire game.

Does that mean they gave back their victory?

How long do you want to keep going? The 11-1 I referenced was our potential season record if not for special teams turnovers, stupid penalties turnovers. You know, the little things that cost us to lose four games.

Iowa made mistakes today. They also made big plays, and little plays, that added up to victory in a manner that drives Kirk detractors crazy.

We scored three TD's against a team that gave up twelve all year, playing SEC competition.

We visibly turned the physical tide of the game in midstream. You could see it on TV.

We won the damn game as a seven point underdog. We will end the season ranked in the top 25.

Sorry to break all this to you.

there is a lot of haters and negative posters on this site....It sucked the way the 1st quarter went and I was bitching like everyone else was...but I have never posted anything negative. Win 1 or 100 I am always in. Sometimes we are just good enough to break hearts...
That warmed my heart, thank you.

Da Haters don't just bitch about play calling or bad coaching, they bitch 24/7 non stop about anything and everything. They are even bitching about winning today.
I've started bitching more and more in BB and FB, because I've found that the more I bitch, the better we play. So basically, I've come to the realization that I'm never right, but I can help by bitching.

It really is hilarious on here how many Iowa " FANS " bitch and piss and moan about every game , players , coaches and anyone who says anything positive about Iowa athletics , regardless of the outcome of the game , we all question some of what goes on almost every game , its great to have constructive criticism - not that anything said on this board will change anything in Iowas Athletic Dept , should we have been able to get something going on the ground , I would have sure thought so , but that was one darn good run defense we played against today , as far as gifts to the other team , both Iowa and MSU were about equal there , they kind of cancelled each other out , boiled down to us making a play or two more than they did , there was good defense played by both teams , penalties had a lot to do with the outcome of this bowl game , apparently Iowa's terrible coaching staff did a less terrible job of teaching discipline and technique to our kids , if I remember correctly we did not have a penalty the entire game , that folks is part of coaching as well , if MSU has zero penalties - they win the game , I seen some really good plays by both teams and I saw some really poor plays by both teams , calling those 3 passing plays just before half time and allowing MSU to have a scoring chance at the end of the 1st half falls directly into less than good play calling by our coaches , we were lucky not to give up any points on that deal , KF took ownership of that post game , in his words " Dumb play calling on his part " and it was , at any rate this is 1 Hawk fan thrilled to get a win that I did not think we could get
That has to be the longest run-on sentence I’ve ever read. You should contact Guinness and see if they have a category you qualify in.

1) Wait for the booze to wear off before posting.

2) Commas don’t get a space in front of them STOP These aren’t telegrams STOP If you want people to read your stuff you need to make it somewhat coherent STOP