Bad Day for Da Haters

After our first two offensive possessions nobody thought we would score a point. NOBODY
Including MSU, who started to get sloppy. Major penalties, peeking into the backfield as Easley roars past.

That horrible first quarter may have played right into our hands, gave them a false sense of superiority.

The targeting play started the turning of the tide and give ISM, who had a wild day of highs and lows, credit for keeping the play alive.

This doesn’t look like a man who doesn’t care...or only plays for bonuses...
View attachment 4741

Is Kirk really crying here? Look at everybody else. They are laughing and some are clapping as well. Seems like an odd response to someone supposedly overwhelmed by an emotion.

I think he is imitating and making fun of something.

Now his response to Easley's talk is another story. That looked to be real tears of joy and emotion.

Pretty tough day for da Haters when they all thought Iowa would never beat Miss St.
Well, you think I'm the biggest hater on here and good luck finding me saying Iowa wouldn't beat Miss St. That being said, I don't recall you saying that Iowa would beat Miss St. Seems like you just like to talk shit and sell snake oil. :)

there is a lot of haters and negative posters on this site....It sucked the way the 1st quarter went and I was bitching like everyone else was...but I have never posted anything negative. Win 1 or 100 I am always in. Sometimes we are just good enough to break hearts...

If it werent for drops and undisciplined play were would have lost by 20
Calm down Kirk lovers.
If it weren't for a bad decision by Stanley and a dumb hurdle, we'd have won by 20. KF gets credit for keeping his players disciplined and for going to the pass when it became clear the run wasn't going to work.
Seriously though, did we just win a championship? What's all the emotion for?
Maybe because a bunch of guys played their last game as a Hawkeye, and it was a hard fought win?

Well, you think I'm the biggest hater on here and good luck finding me saying Iowa wouldn't beat Miss St. That being said, I don't recall you saying that Iowa would beat Miss St. Seems like you just like to talk shit and sell snake oil. :)
He just comes out of the woodwork to make these same “hater” posts over and over again. Most of the people that he calls haters are on the forum every game cheering on the Hawks. I never see that guy post until the games are over.

He also can’t differentiate between calling out inept coaching and hating the team. And we had inept offensive coaching at times today it’s just for the first time in a long time the other coach was way worse.

Latest posts