B10 = Best Conference in Basketball

my 8 year old son has 5 still remaining in his 8, with Florida, Michigan, Michigan State and Wisconsin in the Final 4. I'm probably just now jinxing him.....but who says picking games is tough.......

:)

Didn't the SEC only have 3 total teams in the tournament. Can't be the best conference with only 3 in.

Especially when the Big 10's top 3 all made the Elite 8... Also, Iowa and Nebraska lost to Sweet 16 teams which then were eliminated by Big 10 teams. Ohio State was eliminated by an Elite 8 team.

my 8 year old son has 5 still remaining in his 8, with Florida, Michigan, Michigan State and Wisconsin in the Final 4. I'm probably just now jinxing him.....but who says picking games is tough.......

:)

Can I get his contact info? I could use some help next year with my brackets.

Clone fans already have excuses prepared for this one. I posted "It's now clear the B10 is the best basketball conference in the country" on my facebook page and I've already heard the following:

You can't judge who the best conference is by tournament performance.
If Embiid wasn't injured this would be a different story.
SOS and RPI all prove the B12 is the best.

How predictable. Funny thing is if the B10 were sitting here with 0 teams left and the B12 had three of the final 8 we all know damn well we wouldn't hear the end of it. I'm yet to see one Clone fan willing to give the B10 any credit. They are incapable of it. Yet another example of what makes them seem so delusional. Even when the answer is totally obvious to the majority of the country Clone fans prefer to remain in denial.

Ha. 0 Big 12 teams.

"Best Basketball Conference"
Iowa had to play all the elite 8 Big teams twice and we were in every game except that road MSU one. We played the toughest Big schedule of any team. It was disapointing how our season ended,but we are getting closer to being one of the top Big teams. Let's hope we get Atwood. If so, Fran adds two much needed athletic players that will contribute immediatley.

I'm just guessing here, but did anyone at Cy-Fan post about Big12 dominance based on Baylor's beatdown of Nebby only to totally flip that argument when Wisconsin nut punched them for 40 minutes? I'm going to guess..."yes"?

I'm just guessing here, but did anyone at Cy-Fan post about Big12 dominance based on Baylor's beatdown of Nebby only to totally flip that argument when Wisconsin nut punched them for 40 minutes? I'm going to guess..."yes"?

The thread I read over there is actually pretty comical about the Big 12's performance in the Big Dance.

They say it is idiotic to judge a conference's strength by the tourney. They are also the same idiots who rip on the B1G every bowl season when the conference has a bad record.

Their argument is only Oklahoma and Kansas played below their seed, which is true. It just means that none of their teams were that dominant to begin with. A couple of awful teams, a bunch of decent teams and a couple good to very good teams doesnt make you the best conference in the nation.

The thread I read over there is actually pretty comical about the Big 12's performance in the Big Dance.

They say it is idiotic to judge a conference's strength by the tourney. They are also the same idiots who rip on the B1G every bowl season when the conference has a bad record.

Their argument is only Oklahoma and Kansas played below their seed, which is true. It just means that none of their teams were that dominant to begin with. A couple of awful teams, a bunch of decent teams and a couple good to very good teams doesnt make you the best conference in the nation.

Lets not forget Kansas had 9 losses heading into the tournament. IMO they were overseeded. They had 4 losses out of conference with Embiid.

You guys sound like Mississippi St, Ole Miss, and Kentucky football fans chanting "SEC, SEC, SEC"

There really is no argument that the SEC is the best fb conference(one can argue they cheat like crazy to do it) But the BIG is the best bb conference and it appears it will stay that way forseeable future. Which doesn't make it any easier for Iowa.

Big 10 is the best conference. But 7 Big 12 teams went further in the tourney than Iowa. So now we can make the same argument ISU fan makes in football. Yay...

Latest posts