Arizona/Nebraska

Did you hear the commentators? Suh was open in the endzone and they were yelling at Lee to throw it to him. I wonder who they want to win?

Nebby is making a statement this game and unfortunately Stoops and Zona get to be the victim. Nebby's going to have a good team next year, even without Suh. Offense was the one thing lacking from their game most of the year and if they improve in that area, like they're showing tonight, they may be Big 12 champ contenders and possibly BCS title contenders. Look for Nebby to be ranked top 10 pre-season.

The more I want Arizona to come back and make this a game, the more they shoot themselves in the foot.

Celebration penalties are really starting to irk me. I don't think there's been one bowl game so far where there hasn't been a celebration penalty. I agree that the Niles Paul one that just happened should have been flagged, but we saw it in the regular season too where celebration penalties changed the course of some games.

Celebration penalties are really starting to irk me. I don't think there's been one bowl game so far where there hasn't been a celebration penalty. I agree that the Niles Paul one that just happened should have been flagged, but we saw it in the regular season too where celebration penalties changed the course of some games.

My favorite was the UNC WR punting the ball into the stands...if your gonna get the the penalty make it worth the 15 yards...

Latest posts