Arizona/Nebraska

As someone currently sitting in my office in Omaha.... I want Arizona and more importantly.... i just want the game to be over..... I am so sick of listening to Husker crap... Talk about your hypotheticals.....
Will you root for Turner Gill at Kansas??
Is Suh the greatest thing since sliced bread??
Blame Gabbert interviews on why he backed out of the Huskers
Comparing That freshmen QB to Turner Gill
My god listening to their fans is like listening to Raider fans

And I should know,

I AM A RAIDERS FAN!

I hope it lives up to the past Holiday Bowls...this has been one of the best bowls over the years.

Since I'm watching the other bowl and they just played it for the umpteenth time already anybody wanna guess how many times ESPN plays that stupid "Play Like a Champion" song for the Holiday Bowl? I say at least 32 times.

Last edited:
Since I'm watching the other bowl and they just played it for the umpteenth time already anybody wanna guess how many times ESPN plays that stupid "Play Like a Champion" song for the Holiday Bowl? I say at least 32 times.

They play it every three minutes...and a typical football game with its coverage usually takes 4 hours of air time...4 hours=240 minutes=80 playings of I Am The Champion

Not quite the total whites (even socks) like Miami last night against Wisconsin. Those were tough on the eyes.