Arizona/Nebraska

Yeah they're talking to James about Leach

James said- Very tough situation for my family we wish TT nothing but the best in their bowl game. It's been very difficult..

Insert my response blah,blah and blah. Sorry but this Adam James story was so blown up it's not even funny.... You can thank Craig James for that...

James said- Very tough situation for my family we wish TT nothing but the best in their bowl game. It's been very difficult..

Insert my response blah,blah and blah. Sorry but this Adam James story was so blown up it's not even funny.... You can thank Craig James for that...

Yes, Mike Leach is not at all responsible and this is all the work of Craig James, lol. Leach deserved exactly what he got, he is a nut and his behavior caught up with him.

What I said
Originally Posted by HawkPrdatr40

Your Response.
Yes, Mike Leach is not at all responsible and this is all the work of Craig James, lol. Leach deserved exactly what he got, he is a nut and his behavior caught up with him.

Serously how do you respond this way to my post?? just curious 20. At what point did I say Leach isn't responsible? Also how does his behavior just catches up with him now after all these years of coaching? Not in this day in age..

I will stand by what I said this story is so way overblown it's not even funny.

Last edited:

Latest posts