Arizona fans verbally and physically assault Iowa fans.......on video!!!

Share this with as many people as you can.....I wanna see these people get prosecuted by the U of A and local Tuscon authorities!!!
This is going to Arizona AD and Tuscon Police.........soon!

Pretty much over the "classy" debate on this site I'd say...about 2 days too late. That's a cool atmosphere gets the blood pumping and the hype going if we could have won the game that would have been SWWEEETTTTT...the hawk fans would have been talking so much trash it would have been awesome! I've been lucky enough to go to a few real football matches in Europe and this is tea party stuff compared to that...

I made a statement about how I went to the 1998 game in Arizona. I said that the fans at UofA were probably amongst the rudest people that I ever had the misfortune of being around...I wasn't joking around when I said it. I saw at least 3 fights that night in my general area alone...and then those people had the nerve to bring out Lute Olsen at halftime. Worst place I have ever visited as far as football is concerned.

You would think with that kind of fan intensity that thier program would be better than 1 top 25 season once every 15 years.

Obviously not cool, but I don't know that it is worthy of reporting to the police. I am surprised that Stadium Security did not get involved, since it seemed to last for several minutes. I have seen this type of behavior at Kinnick too.

Is Tucson in Maricopa county, it would be nice to see those people wearing the pink jumpsuits picking up roadside trash.

Clearly her education ended before the word "class" was introduced in "new word time". Wow, what a piece of work.

I've seen similar stuff at Kinnick, but honestly, this kind of s*** is just embarrassing. I don't like it when our fans do it, and I don't like it any more when opposing fans do it. Show some class for crying out loud.

Something tells me there were no innocent parties involved in this.
I think you should have to pass some kind of intelligence test before you're allowed into a stadium. Pathetic.

Something tells me there were no innocent parties involved in this.
I think you should have to pass some kind of intelligence test before you're allowed into a stadium. Pathetic.

I especially liked the Hispanic woman saying (in response to someone taking offense to the usage of the word "cracker"): "I'm married to a white guy, so I can talk as much s*** as I f***in' want!"

That is so far beyond ignorant and stupid that it can't be put into words.

At least from what's on the video, it started because the Hawk fans tried to start a "Let's Go Hawks!" chant. And that shouldn't be a big deal. Our fans have as much right to cheer for the Hawks as the UA fans have to cheer on the 'Cats. Those fans paid for their tickets.

Last edited:
I have not heard one positive thing from anyone that I know that went to the game. All of my Iowa friends were treated like crap from the moment they came in contact with an Arizona fan. Honestly though this starts at the top. Look at Stoops... I also remember last year at Kinnick during the pre-game when Arizona players were jumping up and down at mid-field talking all kinds of crap to our guys trying to start something. They are a bunch of classless thugs from the top down to the bottom.

The scoreboard thing (putting up "44-7" every chance they could---the score from the last time we played in AZ AT AZ STATE) and the PA announcer calling Stanzi "Sandy" all night was a joke too. They actually spelled his name "SANDY" on the scoreboard.

Why are they even allowed to use the actual scoreboard to taunt us? Also, this is the equivalent of us putting up the ISU-Nebraska score on the Kinnick scoreboard when Nebraska makes their first trip to Kinnick. Why would we do that?! Arizona is completely classless. But they don't even know what the word classless means...

Here is a classy one too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krpJ9lbFQUw]YouTube - Arizona vs. Iowa - Both teams take the field (9/18/10)[/ame]

yeah someone should have gotten punched. as soon as that guy swiped at the camera, he should have been dropped. show it to police when they start complaining that he got his *** knocked out. he swung first officer

yeah someone should have gotten punched. as soon as that guy swiped at the camera, he should have been dropped. show it to police when they start complaining that he got his *** knocked out. he swung first officer

Both the black woman and the Hispanic woman would have just about drove me to knock a few of.....well, maybe all....of their teeth, and I wasn't even there.

To those of you who responded after watching this with, 'I've seen this kind of thing at Kinnick', so just par for the course.

Did you step up and do anything about it when you saw this at Kinnick? Did you help to calm the situation?

First off, if I saw that kind of behavior from a Hawk fan, I would tell them to knock it off. (I did not see any Arizona 'fans' stepping up out of embarrassment).
Second, by exposing these maniacs and reporting them, maybe the stadium atmosphere(s) around the country will start to improve. I have seen a decline in decorum, decency, and appropriate behavior over the years and I would prefer to go to games without these psychopaths in the stands.

Please submit this video to stadium security, University authorities, and local police.

Latest posts