Are you going to watch the game this saturday

No. I won't watch...I'm season ticket holder, a huge supporter and a huge fan but I only typically watched or go to games that we're assured of winning. I haven't been to or watched a game in about four years.

What kind-of of stupid question is that? You come on a fan forum and ask if there's any fans on here....one wonders! Have a nice day and GO HAWKS - win or lose!

lol-no.jpg

I cannot name them either, the person who was telling me about it threw some names at me and but I cannot remember. But I do not remember any of them being farmers, I doubt they are the ones making the big donations either.
Such bull s#i!. Contrary to your delusions, donors that have 7 and 8 figure capacity aren't interested in making grouchy people's Saturday a bit rosier while lining a pocket of a coach, for not coaching.

No one is coming to your rescue

Sadly.... I will DVR this game and watch on delay. Saves me frustration ... if the game gets ugly I can skip through and condense my misery down from 3 hours to 1 ... :)

1st half = yes
2nd half = no, unless they allow TVs in the church, fairly certain the bride wouldn't like that

Stupid fall weddings!!! The bride gets what she deserves - an audience with a divided attention. The groom starts his marriage behind the chains, knowing his wife has control of the household. That being said... I wish them a long and prosperous life together!!!

Such bull s#i!. Contrary to your delusions, donors that have 7 and 8 figure capacity aren't interested in making grouchy people's Saturday a bit rosier while lining a pocket of a coach, for not coaching.

No one is coming to your rescue

DAMMIT!!!!! I was really looking for someone to rescue me, I have been sitting on this isle of KF denial for so long that I forgot what good coaching looks like.

Capt'n Kirk will get us back!

Well, it turns out I will not be watching the game, nor can I DVR it since I have a 50th anniversary party to go to that is during the game. Guessing they planned it thinking the game would be at 11 or 7 since everybody is Hawk fans.

:30 minutes to gametime. Flag football is over. It's friggin rainin' and windy outside, so wifey cannot expect me to do yard work. Just got back from the liquor store with beverages.

I'm all in on this game. C'mon Hawks! Don't embarrass your fanbase! I mean, win!

Latest posts