Archie's dunk made Sportscenter Top 10

Archie's dunk should have been #1. Pretty obvious that damn ESPN bias is hurting Iowa again. Can you imagine how many top recruits Fran could have reeled in if that would been #1?

Archie's dunk should have been #1. Pretty obvious that damn ESPN bias is hurting Iowa again. Can you imagine how many top recruits Fran could have reeled in if that would been #1?

I heard they originally had it #1, but once they notices he was playing for iowa, they dropped it a few spots.... Figures...

It was disgusting. I about fell over when I saw that. I hadn't hardly picked myself up before White came down and slammed that put back.

A buddy texted me "it's a dunk contest!"

Then the wheels fell off...:(

Don't be a *****

That's the f#%8ng point.

If Archie, his teammates, the coaching staff, Iowa or fans of the Hawkeyes find anything positive about that single second... losses, loser fans and losing records will continue.

Who cares if one incredibly athletic move (DUNK?) by an incredible Iowa athlete who masquerades as an Iowa BB player shows up on ESPN Sports Center plays of the day.

Sports Center sucks, ESPN is an evil mastermind that hates the BIG Ten (just ask Jim) and wants to control and act as overseer of all "amateur" athletic sports.

I don't think anyone is getting what you are posting. To us, it just looks stupid.

Archie, a kid who is know for having zero offensive skills makes a great move and throws down a spectacular dunk. You think his teammates and fans should not not celebrate that. That is stupid.

I don't think anyone is getting what you are posting. To us, it just looks stupid.

Archie, a kid who is know for having zero offensive skills makes a great move and throws down a spectacular dunk. You think his teammates and fans should not not celebrate that. That is stupid.

I get it. You don't.

The HAWKS LOST.

Latest posts