Anyone Want on the Bandwagon?

wundergrape

So...must of us have had a chance to watch the spring game.

Any of y'all who have been laughing at me for two months wanna ride?

bandwagon2.jpeg

So...must of us have had a chance to watch the spring game.

Any of y'all who have been laughing at me for two months wanna ride?

I thought they would be improved and after watching the spring game it looks like we have some guys who can get open and catch the ball.

I think sokol has a slight lead at QB but they all have promise and they sokol and rudock especially were on target a good percentage of time and led the receivers correctly.

I thought the dline looked stouter against the run and a lot of defensive pressure overall.

Never fell off...but reality is reality, and not much can be derived from a spring with no continuity at QB, other than they all "appear" to be capable of leading our O.

I liked the fact that they not only completed correctly those 2 yard sideline passes, but they actually made it a point to go vertical moreso. I liked the updated calling in of plays to maybe speed things up. Our LB and OL and db play looked good and to be developing as they should. The RBs will be fine if healthy, use of the TEs was good, still questions on the wideouts, but they did make some catches, and DL appeared capable.

However, in the end, nothing will confirm or refute anything until they strap it up in the fall....and then there are still those pesky game mgmt and attitude issues.

I live and breathe Iowa Hawkeyes for the last 44 years, so why would I need to join a Bandwagon???

I am with hawkPrdatr40, I saw my first game in Kinnick in 1957, been hooked ever since, I was discouraged last year, and wondering about 2010-11 but never off the bandwagon.

I like what I saw on the replay yesterday, passing game is looking better, lots of quick passing to guys getting separation, if one of these qbs is clearly the most accurate, makes the best decisions, etc then I think we will be ok.

Latest posts