Anyone Here Under The Age Of 65 Going To Assville, TN And Paying Actual Money To Watch This Fiasco?

One thing I've noticed is there really must not be any interest this year because usually there's a flurry of, "Come buy our travel package to the bowl game this year!" ads

If my daughter still lived nearby...she doesn't and there were $10 tickets on stub hub.

Only Huck. I don't think he's 90 yet.

It is funny you aren't hearing shit. I thought about that same thing last night. I wondered if I should check on prices just for a reason for a mid winter trip somewhere. But, prob not.

It is funny you aren't hearing shit. I thought about that same thing last night. I wondered if I should check on prices just for a reason for a mid winter trip somewhere. But, prob not.
Yeah usually the day or two after the bowl announcement there's a bunch of booking companies posting here trying to con you into a $1,800 per person "package" which is basically a bus ride, motel room, and entry to an "exclusive" Hawkeye tailgate which is just the back room of some crappy bar rented out, and you have to find your own game tickets.

Aren't seeing any of that. There can't be any demand whatsoever, ticketmaster and stubhub show crazy numbers of tickets available.

Here FRY....read up! :)

First, I am not close to 65, but not sure why you always have to be divisive here. I love to debate and banter, but why bag on a sector of fans on this board for no reason other than to be jerky for the sake of jerkiness? Are 65 year old people somehow lesser than you?

I guess I can start a thread with, "Any of you lazy, entitled millenials able to borrow enough money from your folks to go to that watered down bowl game?" I don't see the point. But, you be you.

I would love to go, but I have my kids that weekend, and 2 out of 3 aren't sports fans, so I will be watching on the tube like most.

Here FRY....read up! :)

I'm really not sure what your point is.

First, I am not close to 65, but not sure why you always have to be divisive here.
If you don't like satire, the internet isn't the place for you.
I guess I can start a thread with, "Any of you lazy, entitled millenials able to borrow enough money from your folks to go to that watered down bowl game?" I don't see the point.
I think that would be a hilarious idea. And I'd participate, too.

I love to debate and banter, but why bag on a sector of fans on this board for no reason other than to be jerky for the sake of jerkiness? Are 65 year old people somehow lesser than you?
My friend, if you go through life taking everything, everyone, and yourself seriously all the time, it's going to be a long, boring, trudge of an existence and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

If you don't like satire, the internet isn't the place for you.

I think that would be a hilarious idea. And I'd participate, too.

My friend, if you go through life taking everything, everyone, and yourself seriously all the time, it's going to be a long, boring, trudge of an existence and I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Lol. I'm in.

I'm 2 hours down the road and I don't think fighting Nashville traffic on NYE sounds like a good time either.. I'm just not a going to the game kinda guy anymore. It's not just the $ either it's all the time wrapped up into commuting being away from home. If given the choice to stay home with my dog instead that's where I lean these days. I like her more then people anyway.