Anybody watching this College football playoff show on Fox now?

1hawkeye1

Iowa is getting slammed, dissed, laughed at, and generally disrespected. Jason Whitock (a-hole) said even if Iowa beats Michigan St he wouldn't put them in the playoff.

Why can't these jagoffs admit that they have a personal bias against Iowa and cannot give them any respect no matter what they do on the field?

This show is really angerfying me:mad:

What the hell has Clemson done? They beat Notre Dame who's best achievement is a close loss to Clemson.

Iowa is getting slammed, dissed, laughed at, and generally disrespected. Jason Whitock (a-hole) said even if Iowa beats Michigan St he wouldn't put them in the playoff.

Why can't these jagoffs admit that they have a personal bias against Iowa and cannot give them any respect no matter what they do on the field?

It's a good thing they don't get to choose, isn't it?

I couldn't care less what anyone's opinion is except for the CFP committee. And that only matters if we win next week.

It's funny, Whitlock is only on Fox Sports because ESPN fired him after he completely botched The Undefeated.

If you read about that situation, it's very obvious that he is incredibly egotistical and a very bad manager and sadly, person.

And according to Whitlock Iowa wouldn't have a chance against Stanford or notre dame, nevermind that Iowa beat northwestern by 30 which beat said Stanford. But somehow Iowa wouldn't have a chance. Don't try to find logic in that, you'll just make your head hurt.

Here's Whitlock the mensa member's reasoning on why he wouldn't vote for Iowa in the playoff.

He was on the sideline when jNW played his mighty alma mater, Ball St. And according to him, jNW didn't look that good. So therefore, Iowa's win vs jNW is invalid.

The lengths this gufus will go to to justify there opinions is stupifying.

Could Whitlock be any more moronic? If North Carolina wins their conference it would be a travesty if they didn't leap Clemson, but if Iowa wins their conference they're still not in his top four. Umm, ok.

Jason Wit-less wrote for the paper in KC. If I remember right, he was asked to leave or was fired. Yes, he is an a-hole.

I believe Brady Quinn said Iowa is the most boring state in America. He's ohh soo very cute..so he doesn't actually have to say anything of any substance

It's pathetic. They agree Iowa has a better win than Alabama yet they're arguing about Alabama being #1 and leaving Iowa out. It's the same as always, a combination of SEC bias and dumba$$es.

Haven't we not trailed in the 2nd half since Iowa State or something like that. The most nervous I've been in the 4th quarter has been for onside kicks. I know the final score hasn't shown it but we've complete dominated the scedule. If our soft defense wasn't charmin soft late in games, we would have won the last 7 games by at least 2 possesions.

I was watching. When they put up a graphic that Iowa's best win was Northwestern and "close call" was Wisconsin (like winning a close game at Wisconsin is somehow a negative), I turned it off.

No respect for Iowa whatsoever. Wannstadt seemed to be the only one.

I honestly don't think Iowa will beat MSU, but hope they do just to stick it to all the so-called experts.

Thank goodness the Steeler game is on. I think my head would explode if I were watching that crap.

The playoffs as constituted now are a sham. It is all about the name on the jersey, and it should be about the games on the field. It would be so much more fun spending this week talking about the great matchups and how they would determine who made the playoffs. Instead UNC, Florida, USC and Stanford are basically playing for nothing.....win your conference, thanks for showing up, but "the committee" says you ain't good enough. It is bullsh!t, instead UNC beats Clemson and "the committee will tell us OSU deserves to be in (didn't even make their conference championship game). Florida beats 'Bama and I bet these talking head dolts will tell us that Bama should still be in.

If you are basically going to tell us who the national champs are, no matter how they preformed, then just go back to the old system (pre BCS) and pick a national champ at the end of the year.

Latest posts