Anunoby

He hasn't decided.

It sounds like he is waiting on someone, and if he is it isn't Iowa. He doesn't really interest me that much if he doesn't really want to come to Iowa. There are a lot of guys looking for a home that can fit in at Iowa.

I think IU is hoping that Shake Milton commits to the Hoosiers, and that might leave no schollys left....but this is Crean, so hard to tell. Milton visited IU last weekend.

I thought IU also had gotten a recent commit from Juwan Morgan (4* 6-7, 200) that took up IU's last scholly (yes, I know it's Crean)? Maybe I heard wrong and they have more than 1 scholly to give? Seems as though Morgan plays same position as Anunoby.

It is in today's paper that he has narrowed it down to four schools, with Iowa being one of them, and that he is making his decision on Tues.

It sounds like he is waiting on someone, and if he is it isn't Iowa. He doesn't really interest me that much if he doesn't really want to come to Iowa. There are a lot of guys looking for a home that can fit in at Iowa.

I'll bet. Hopefully some of them can play, though.

If Anunoby doesn't want to come to Iowa, then he won't, so you won't have to worry about it.

What I'd like to see our coaches do is get players to WANT to play for Iowa.

I'll bet. Hopefully some of them can play, though.

If Anunoby doesn't want to come to Iowa, then he won't, so you won't have to worry about it.

What I'd like to see our coaches do is get players to WANT to play for Iowa.

Name a player under Fran that didn't want to play for Iowa?

Fran's recruiting is becoming worrisome. We keep being the bridesmaid, and never the bride, to ranked players who could come in and make a difference. Couldn't we even get one or two of Hoiberg's leftover transfers?

Fran's recruiting is becoming worrisome. We keep being the bridesmaid, and never the bride, to ranked players who could come in and make a difference. Couldn't we even get one or two of Hoiberg's leftover transfers?

Right now would be good to stop that kind of talk. The magic doesn't last forever. The thugs coming in this year bring a lot of baggage, some when they first got to Lames.

So worrisome that we are pre-season ranked in various polls. Fran has this program spiralling out of control...

Last edited:

Latest posts