Anunoby

Yep you are right. I have appreciated the work he's done so far as have most and won't be real critical. However, it is time to start locking up some of these misses and improve the in game coaching.

He signed his son...That is a pretty good player

For the 2013, 2014 and 2015 classes, right now on 247 Team ratings, Iowa was 12th or 11th in the Big Ten in all three years. If things do not change, we could have some talent disparity in the Big Ten going against the Hawkeyes. You simply cannot be at the bottom of recruiting in your league for 4+ years and be a serious contender at some point down the road....we might be ok until our 2012 class graduates, but by then it might be too late to catch up to the rest of the league.

Sure you can. It is all about finding players that work in the system and play well together. Everybody overlooked Aaron White and he is doing just fine. Who cares about the number of stars next to your name. If Fran continues to improve then it doesn't matter.

Sure you can. It is all about finding players that work in the system and play well together. Everybody overlooked Aaron White and he is doing just fine. Who cares about the number of stars next to your name. If Fran continues to improve then it doesn't matter.

Great point. Fran has gotten 1 or 2 a season each year.
-Marble
-White
-Gesell, Woody,
-Uthoff (hopefully Jok too)

This season hopefully it will be 2 as well eventually with Dickerson and Uhl

Now I'm not saying the other guys aren't important, cause they are. Yet I'm looking at the impact type guys who lead the team and could potentially be 1st, 2nd, or honorable mention All Conference types. I could care less if they come to Iowa with 3 or 4 *'s behind their name. All I care about is what they do on the court.

Latest posts