Anthony Clemmons live stream now

You like him.....

Alright.....

Respect your ability to judge talent, it has been proven.....

:)

Yeah, thanks...he is a freshman and does not play like it at all. 6'9" and has full coordination. Runs the floor really, really well and on that shot when he went to the hoop got hammered and was falling backwards and still made the basket...he will be one to keep an eye on, maybe Anthony can start recruiting him now.

Wow, this team Sexton is playing is poor...can't believe they had Country Day and Sexton play in semis...

Highschool Athletic Associations are always getting things wrong...a few years back #3 Marshalltown played #1 Mason City (with Horner) in a sub-state game...MC won but it was such a slugfest that they lost their next game and didn't make it to state either (if I remember correctly)...

BlueBalls to SilverFox, BlueBalls to SilverFox, affirmative, we are a "GO"! Operation "Egg Drop Soup": Initiated.
SilverFox brings back certain memories from another site, flashback in time and space in effect.....

The Game is afoot....

Operation Egg Drop Soup is in progress and the prognosis is positive.....

:D

Highschool Athletic Associations are always getting things wrong...a few years back #3 Marshalltown played #1 Mason City (with Horner) in a sub-state game...MC won but it was such a slugfest that they lost their next game and didn't make it to state either (if I remember correctly)...

Michigan does this in Volleyball all the time...there have been districts with 6 teams in them and 4 are in the top 5 in their class...other teams have the easiest road every year...

Our conference teams play nobody in their district, but you can guarantee our school will play SMCC who last loss before the semifinals was 2003, I believe.

Michigan does this in Volleyball all the time...there have been districts with 6 teams in them and 4 are in the top 5 in their class...other teams have the easiest road every year...

Our conference teams play nobody in their district, but you can guarantee our school will play SMCC who last loss before the semifinals was 2003, I believe.

With all of the money these athletic unions haul in, you'd think they could afford to put some more time and effort into seeding these things correctly.

With all of the money these athletic unions haul in, you'd think they could afford to put some more time and effort into seeding these things correctly.

The MHSAA lost about 10 million fighting the changes in seasons for Volleyball and Basketball.

They are trying to recoup the money is this way, it really only affects Volleyball, but it is still a racket.

In postseason play, teams can only play one game per day/night...before there were two days max of play...now it is three and sometimes four.

IIRC, they used to not charge for Softball/Baseball until Quarterfinals prior to losing the lawsuit either.

The MHSAA lost about 10 million fighting the changes in seasons for Volleyball and Basketball.

They are trying to recoup the money is this way, it really only affects Volleyball, but it is still a racket.

In postseason play, teams can only play one game per day/night...before there were two days max of play...now it is three and sometimes four.

IIRC, they used to not charge for Softball/Baseball until Quarterfinals prior to losing the lawsuit either.

Holy crap...it's mind boggling that they could lose 10mil...but it's even more mind boggling that they had it to lose in the first place...talk about a cash cow.

You're Jack Nicholson, but even YOU can't nail 100 broads before the stroke of midnight...pun intended...
Wilt Chamberlin, The Big Dipper pales in comparison.....

Dolls lined up around the block, providing viewing pleasure and distress to my unforgiving neighbors.....

:D

Holy crap...it's mind boggling that they could lose 10mil...but it's even more mind boggling that they had it to lose in the first place...talk about a cash cow.

The is the number that I have heard from more than a few people that are, or were school admistrators...it is very mind boggling, but they fought it for 10 years or more....it was going on when I moved out here in 1999.

Latest posts