Anthony Clemmons live stream now

I'd forgive you, Jack...I most definitely would! :D
I have a sneaking suspicion that you would find the situation to be Choice and extremely watchable, Shane.....

For instance, no Doll is permitted to remain in line, unbikinied.....

My posse, to a man/woman are filled to the brim with integrity.....

Know what I mean.....

:D

The is the number that I have heard from more than a few people that are, or were school admistrators...it is very mind boggling, but they fought it for 10 years or more....it was going on when I moved out here in 1999.

I'm in the wrong line of work...I should go buy an ugly colored polyester sport coat and walk out at halftime of various state title games.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you would find the situation to be Choice and extremely watchable, Shane.....

For instance, no Doll is permitted to remain in line, unbikinied.....

My posse, to a man/woman are filled to the brim with integrity.....

Know what I mean.....

:D

You're a good man, Jack Nicholson...good man! And oh yes, I DO know what you mean!;)

Highschool Athletic Associations are always getting things wrong...a few years back #3 Marshalltown played #1 Mason City (with Horner) in a sub-state game...MC won but it was such a slugfest that they lost their next game and didn't make it to state either (if I remember correctly)...

You're misremembering. That was in '02, Horner's senior year. MC won the game, played on a Tuesday (3/5/02), and had a 7 days off before they played in the state tournament's 1st round (3/13/02). They were #1 in the state but lost in the first round to Ankeny.

But the rest of your premise, that high school associations mess up playoff brackets all the time, is accurate.

You're misremembering. That was in '02, Horner's senior year. MC won the game, played on a Tuesday (3/5/02), and had a 7 days off before they played in the state tournament's 1st round (3/13/02). They were #1 in the state but lost in the first round to Ankeny.

But the rest of your premise, that high school associations mess up playoff brackets all the time, is accurate.

Ahhh..thank you, Mr. TheJumper5! I ended the thought with "If I remember correctly" because it wasn't til the end that it hit me that I might be wrong with that detail...gracias!

FWIW, Sexton just won their second straight title. Clemmons came in for a few seconds in the 2nd half.
Would have liked to see Anthony play in the Championship game, however his ability speaks for itself. Lot of top programs kicking themselves in the posterior over this one, ala Aaron White. Perhaps that is Fran's biggest advantage, the ability to judge talent overlooked by the Bigs, as a matter of necessity in the MidMajors. There are many times that I have watched players for Drake, UNI, Creighton and others that I wished were playing for the Hawks. Sometimes programs, that are not considered elite, should direct their attention elsewhere. Fran has been doing that for quite a while. Now, more than ever, he needs to play his cards close to the vest, since All will be interested in anyone he considers......

:)

Clemmons will be a good to great player for the Hawkeyes. I would not be surprised to see him starting next to Gesell next year, or over Gesell. We will see. A lineup with Clemmons, Gesell, Roy, AW & Basabe would be pretty badass! Excellent ball movement with some great defense.

Clemmons will be a good to great player for the Hawkeyes. I would not be surprised to see him starting next to Gesell next year, or over Gesell. We will see. A lineup with Clemmons, Gesell, Roy, AW & Basabe would be pretty badass! Excellent ball movement with some great defense.

That's if he doesn't have any compression fractures in his spine after his teammate crunched down on him...son of a b!tch, I swear it only happens to Iowa commits...:mad:

What was the extent of Clemmon's injury last night? I watched briefly and happened to see him laying on the floor injured?

He went down and one of his teammates who was trying to get a block (or rebound) fell on top of him, straight down on his right shoulder and compressed him like a slinky...they held him out for most of the rest of the game until the last couple of minutes when they put him in and then took him out so he could get his love from their fans one last time...he didn't seem to be too shaken up, but they held him out anyway, as a precaution.

Latest posts