another new recruit

EXACTLY! It doesn't help anything. If you get on a message board and talk about how great recruits are...THEN it's very helpful! It's like cheering at home while watching TV. Everyone knows the players can hear you and that it will help Iowa win!!!

I hope this helped all of you naysayers with the sore butt's. Take care of your poopers guys!

Wait do you think your cheering at the game makes players win more often?

Can we talk about how we HOPE they turn into contributors at Iowa? Can we welcome new players into the Hawkeye family?

I just don't get ripping on a kid, just because you are all pizzed off at KF and the state of the program.

Exactly! If you can't get on board with a coach that finished #8 in the country 3 times 10 years ago then here's the door. Don't let it hit you on your sore booty on the way out sister!

You guys are so obsessed with stars and who else offered. So yeah, Iowa's getting recruits where the only competition is the MAC. Uhh...last I checked Iowa has lost to several MAC teams in the last few years. What does that tell you? You butt hurters are so obsessed with Captain Kirk. Just leave him alone. He's doing his best out there! You are probably virgins or can't satisfy your wives. I gurantee you that Captain Kirk isn't a virgin. He has like 4 kids. You're just jealous and your butt's hurt.

Wait do you think your cheering at the game makes players win more often?

This isn't the point Easton.

Try looking at it from the recruit's perspective. Especially a local Iowa kid. I was born and raised in Iowa. As were many of you. I grew up being a Hawkeye fan, and if I would have been blessed with enough talent to receive a Hawkeye offer I would have been f'in pumped up about it. I graduated from high school in 2004, and at that time many high school players visited websites like Iowa Preps and posted frequently on internet message boards. I guarantee you now days most recruits pay a visit to message boards. Especially so right after they make their committment. Wouldn't you want to get a pulse on how excited the fanbase is to welcome you into the Hawkeye family?

And then... you pay a visit to a solid website like HawkeyeNation to see what fans are saying about you, and there's a couple idiots like these guys who completely ruin the thread because they can't get over themselves and their own bitterness. It's just ridiculous, and it's in very bad taste in my opinion.

Try looking at it from the recruit's perspective. Especially a local Iowa kid. I was born and raised in Iowa. As were many of you. I grew up being a Hawkeye fan, and if I would have been blessed with enough talent to receive a Hawkeye offer I would have been f'in pumped up about it. I graduated from high school in 2004, and at that time many high school players visited websites like Iowa Preps and posted frequently on internet message boards. I guarantee you now days most recruits pay a visit to message boards. Especially so right after they make their committment. Wouldn't you want to get a pulse on how excited the fanbase is to welcome you into the Hawkeye family?

And then... you pay a visit to a solid website like HawkeyeNation to see what fans are saying about you, and there's a couple idiots like these guys who completely ruin the thread because they can't get over themselves and their own bitterness. It's just ridiculous, and it's in very bad taste in my opinion.

Interesting take on this..Can't say I've ever really thought about this..

+5,000 million

It's bitterness and sore butt cheeks. If I was a 2 star kid that had only heard from no name schools and then miraculously got an Iowa offer out of nowhere, and then people were disappointed by it I'd be like..."umm ouch, that is hurting me badly."

Grow up and get some of this stuff guys.

You guys are so obsessed with stars and who else offered. So yeah, Iowa's getting recruits where the only competition is the MAC. Uhh...last I checked Iowa has lost to several MAC teams in the last few years. What does that tell you? You butt hurters are so obsessed with Captain Kirk. Just leave him alone. He's doing his best out there! You are probably virgins or can't satisfy your wives. I gurantee you that Captain Kirk isn't a virgin. He has like 4 kids. You're just jealous and your butt's hurt.

U....R....so...stoooooooooooooopid and U Noe't ebin no it! I wish your mom was still a virgin!

I agree with your thought process. Just don't get the comment the guy I was quoting was making about cheering at home. Cheer where ever you want but you are not going to make your team win.

I agree with your thought process. Just don't get the comment the guy I was quoting was making about cheering at home. Cheer where ever you want but you are not going to make your team win.

I get what you're saying, and I'm certainly aware you aren't one of the individuals being so disrespectful. I understand the frustration about the talent level coming into Iowa City. I really do understand it. I just wish Hawkeye fans would keep things in perspective. It drives me bonkers to see how naive people are when they just post nonsense without thinking about it.

In the end, the success of Iowa's program has always relied upon players who were willing to go the extra mile to outwork everyone else. I wish people would show some respect and support Hawkeye recruits regardless how many stars are behind their name on some stupid website.

I get what you're saying, and I'm certainly aware you aren't one of the individuals being so disrespectful. I understand the frustration about the talent level coming into Iowa City. I really do understand it. I just wish Hawkeye fans would keep things in perspective. It drives me bonkers to see how naive people are when they just post nonsense without thinking about it.

In the end, the success of Iowa's program has always relied upon players who were willing to go the extra mile to outwork everyone else. I wish people would show some respect and support Hawkeye recruits regardless how many stars are behind their name on some stupid website.

The only assumption I can make is these guys are cyclone fans. There is no rational reason to rip on a high school kids for committing to your program or any program.

Their act is supposed to be clever but really is childish. Not sure why john keeps this around. Attacking and mocking a recruit should be reason for banning. Coaches fine. Players recruits not so much.

The only assumption I can make is these guys are cyclone fans. There is mo rstional reason to rip on a high school kids for committing to your program or any program.

There act is supposed to be clever but really id childish. Not sure why john keeps this around. Attacking and mocking a recruit should be reason for banning. Coaches fine. Players recruits not so much.

Exactly they're clown fans obviously. Everyone knows that they're ripping on the children and not on the coach who offered them a scholarship because he couldn't recruit better talent. They are kid hating losers with butts that are hurting and sore. They should GTFO because this site is for the real true fans of the Iowa University and Captain Kirk. Just like Stanzi said, You either love it or you have to go someplace else. Everyone knows that if you are a real hawkeyes fan.

The only assumption I can make is these guys are cyclone fans. There is no rational reason to rip on a high school kids for committing to your program or any program.

Their act is supposed to be clever but really is childish. Not sure why john keeps this around. Attacking and mocking a recruit should be reason for banning. Coaches fine. Players recruits not so much.
Drama much? Where was a recruit ripped??

Agree with you 100%. Jon should have given these guys the boot after the 2nd or 3rd time they posted the same crap yet it continues. Oh well. It is what it is.

Exactly they're clown fans obviously. Everyone knows that they're ripping on the children and not on the coach who offered them a scholarship because he couldn't recruit better talent. They are kid hating losers with butts that are hurting and sore. They should GTFO because this site is for the real true fans of the Iowa University and Captain Kirk. Just like Stanzi said, You either love it or you have to go someplace else. Everyone knows that if you are a real hawkeyes fan.
nicNice try but your act is not working.

Deanydogs

More bad news about Kirk comes out every week. When is the last time you heard anything good about the program?

Thats why its so negative. Maybe the kirk fans should be quiet as there is nothing new for you to say. As there in no new positve news. However I dont get my panties in a bunch when I hear you praise kirk. You however get bent out of shape hearing the truth about the program.

Deanydogs

More bad news about Kirk comes out every week. When is the last time you heard anything good about the program?

Thats why its so negative. Maybe the kirk fans should be quiet as there is nothing new for you to say. As there in no new positve news. However I dont get my panties in a bunch when I hear you praise kirk. You however get bent out of shape hearing the truth about the program.

That is because I'm not going around praising KF. I'm also not going around trolling every thread like the bitter clinger crowd.

Why you mad anyway Ooth? According to your words (see my sig) things are going just the way you want. Another season like this last one, and then another season with 1 or 2 wins, and you will get your wish. You should be jumping for joy, so why so bitter?

Holy fack, they offered this kid a full ride? Well I guess nothing should be shocking anymore after the George kittle offer last year. Thats football

Deanydogs

Did you even read anything that I said? No one is annoyed by the fact they are hating on KF. I'm certainly not sticking up for KF. It's funny how regardless of what was said if you are one of the people telling others to stop being so negative about everything you are automatically assumed to be a KF supporter. I'm not a KF supporter, I just don't see the point in saying the same things over and over again. It doesn't do any good. Might as well start beating your head against the wall. These guys are dragging every single thread through the same crap and it's become stale pretty fast.

Did you even read anything that I said? No one is annoyed by the fact they are hating on KF. I'm certainly not sticking up for KF. It's funny how regardless of what was said if you are one of the people telling others to stop being so negative about everything you are automatically assumed to be a KF supporter. I'm not a KF supporter, I just don't see the point in saying the same things over and over again. It doesn't do any good. Might as well start beating your head against the wall. These guys are dragging every single thread through the same crap and it's become stale pretty fast.
Sooooooo....ignore it like the brain dead yahoos who believe cirk is going earn his money and turn it all around, or, voice it; which path will most likely bring change faster?

Latest posts