another new recruit

LOL... Honest questions to follow:

Does it make you feel better to get on an internet message board to do nothing but b!tch and moan? Does it make you feel more wise because you have a butt-buddy in GoHawks76 who seems to feed off of your constant whining?

I think most Hawkeye fans would agree that the program is no where near where we'd like it to be. Kirk Ferentz is responsible for that. I don't know many people who are giving him a free pass. However, invading every recruiting thead simply to post the same exact whining BS comes across as one thing and one thing only: you guys are butthurt. Ferentz doesn't read this. I'm not sure who or why you are complaining so much.

Do get easily embarassed in public when your obese mother sweats on you while you're breast-feeding?

He's 2* recruit with a UNI offer and interest from Colorado State and ISU. So Iowa has gotten 3 multi-year project recruits by beating out New Mexico State, Temple and UNI. Just wait until 2016 you guys!

Only thing that matters is if 2016 is in the 3 years of football being on the up, or the 3 years of football being on the downfall.

wow, didn't realize this would become a troll thread. thanks ryno, methofferentz, and fakehawks76 for your contributions!

Irregardless is not a word. Kirk is our coaches name. I am more worried about putting together a solid coaching staff than these last minute offers.
Then you should be terrified based on Kurt's recent track record of coaching hires: Kaz (fired), Soup (fired), Greg Davis and Phil Parker (should have been fired). If there's one thing more horrifying than our lackluster recruiting it's our terrible coaching situation.

Yes, I get tired of out recruiting UNI, Ball State, NMST, CSU and Temple and getting out recruited by Indiana, Minnesota and Iowa State.

Iowa has worst recruiting class in our division. I get that Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders worked out great 10 years ago but Kirk leans on that mentality to often. When was the last one of those type of guys to come around? But I should just be happy that we can participate because after all, we are Iowa.

Iowa's class is better than Indiana, Minnesota, and Purdue, as well as Iowa State.

Does it make you feel better to get on an internet message board to do nothing but b!tch and moan? Does it make you feel more wise because you have a butt-buddy in GoHawks76 who seems to feed off of your constant whining?

I think most Hawkeye fans would agree that the program is no where near where we'd like it to be. Kirk Ferentz is responsible for that. I don't know many people who are giving him a free pass. However, invading every recruiting thead simply to post the same exact whining BS comes across as one thing and one thing only: you guys are butthurt. Ferentz doesn't read this. I'm not sure who or why you are complaining so much.

Somebody with some perspective, thank you!

Most of you guys sound like whiny little school girls. Get the **** over it already. Here's a new flash for you- ******** and moaning about it constantly isn't going to do a damn thing.

Calm down both sides are allowed to state their opinion. Even if not liking Kirk makes them bad fans.

I don't have a problem with someone stating their opinions, but this is flat out ******** and moaning about everything. I get tired of these clowns hijacking every thread. Even if you ignore them, the entire thread is reaction to their trash they are constatnly spewing. We get it guys. You don't like KF. I am very disappointed also, and don't like the direction we are headed. But in the fall, I will hope he can turn it around and cheer hard every Saturday. In the mean time, I won't waste my life ******** about every recruit we get.

It's not that hard...for someone with an IQ north of 49 1/2.

You think I give a rip if I didn't understand what kind of stupid trolling you were doing? You and your merry band of butthurt trolls are hitting every thread with different trolling garbage. Maybe the incessant, b!tching, moaning, complaining, butthurt song and dance is some sort of weird f***ed up therapy for the dumb, IDK......What I do know is that it is just really annoying to everyone else.

An Iowa kid that will work hard and wants to play here. How can you be disappointed in that? I saw both of them play, and Jewell reminded me a little bit of Pat Angerer in high school. Not nearly at Pat's level, but he stood out. He's a player and we need those. I'm excited to see how he develops and contributes.

wow, didn't realize this would become a troll thread. thanks ryno, methofferentz, and fakehawks76 for your contributions!

Yes, posting a recruit's ranking, scholarship offers and schools of interest and who Iowa beat out for his services is definitely trolling. Nevermind that I posted facts. I bet if he was a 4* recruit and said same things it wouldn't be trolling.

One of the issues in the regression of this football program is the lack of talent compared to other programs Iowa was once ahead of. That's concerning it hasn't improved. That is what people are mocking now. There all a lot of people who don't see any momentum, progression or optimism with this program right now. So until this team provides some optimism it will continue to be like this.

I hope Josey Jewell becomes the next great "diamond (or maybe "Jewell") in the rough" find by Ferentz and leads this program back to national relevance and out of national mockery. Then everything will be much better.

Last edited:
Yes, posting a recruit's ranking, scholarship offers and schools of interest and who Iowa beat out for his services is definitely trolling. Nevermind that I posted facts. I bet if he was a 4* recruit and said same things it wouldn't be trolling.One of the issues in the regression of this football program is the lack of talent compared to other programs Iowa was once ahead of. That's concerning it hasn't improved. That is what people are mocking now. There all a lot of people who don't see any momentum, progression or optimism with this program right now. So until this team provides some optimism it will continue to be like this.I hope Josey Jewell becomes the next great "diamond (or maybe "Jewell") in the rough" find by Ferentz and leads this program back to national relevance and out of national mockery. Then everything will be much better.
Troll.

Calm down both sides are allowed to state their opinion. Even if not liking Kirk makes them bad fans.

Not liking KF has nothing to do with it. I could care less if they don't like KF. To be honest, I think most Hawkeye fans are quickly losing patience with careful Kirk... myself included. I didn't even say that if someone doesn't like Kirk then they aren't very good Hawk fans. That's a cop-out. Ferentz hasn't shown us much these last few years. I can understand perfectly clear why a Hawk fan wouldn't like the guy anymore.

You can hate on Ferentz all you want, but there are plenty of threads for that. The only thing I have a problem with is clicking on a new recruit committment thread and finding it filled with a bunch of garbage posted by these two clowns. Most people click on a thread like this to learn about the kid and discuss his future as a Hawkeye. Not to listen to a couple idiots cry about the same thing over and over and over and over again simply because they are butthurt.

Not liking KF has nothing to do with it. I could care less if they don't like KF. To be honest, I think most Hawkeye fans are quickly losing patience with careful Kirk... myself included. I didn't even say that if someone doesn't like Kirk then they aren't very good Hawk fans. That's a cop-out. Ferentz hasn't shown us much these last few years. I can understand perfectly clear why a Hawk fan wouldn't like the guy anymore.

You can hate on Ferentz all you want, but there are plenty of threads for that. The only thing I have a problem with is clicking on a new recruit committment thread and finding it filled with a bunch of garbage posted by these two clowns. Most people click on a thread like this to learn about the kid and discuss his future as a Hawkeye. Not to listen to a couple idiots cry about the same thing over and over and over and over again simply because they are butthurt.

For the bitter clingers around here, it isn't enough that you are losing patience with KF. If you don't openly mock and ridicule every aspect of the football program, then you are a KF apologist.

For the bitter clingers around here, it isn't enough that you are losing patience with KF. If you don't openly mock and ridicule every aspect of the football program, then you are a KF apologist.

What aspect should [we] be pleased enough about to not be bitter about?

EXACTLY! It doesn't help anything. If you get on a message board and talk about how great recruits are...THEN it's very helpful! It's like cheering at home while watching TV. Everyone knows the players can hear you and that it will help Iowa win!!!

I hope this helped all of you naysayers with the sore butt's. Take care of your poopers guys!

EXACTLY! It doesn't help anything. If you get on a message board and talk about how great recruits are...THEN it's very helpful! It's like cheering at home while watching TV. Everyone knows the players can hear you and that it will help Iowa win!!!

I hope this helped all of you naysayers!

Can we talk about how we HOPE they turn into contributors at Iowa? Can we welcome new players into the Hawkeye family?

I just don't get ripping on a kid, just because you are all pizzed off at KF and the state of the program.

Latest posts