Another In A Long Line Of Quality Players And Coaches In Lincoln

I made a couple of attempts at levity, but they felt inappropriate. I guess good on Lincoln PD for actually taking action against someone associated with their NFL squad? Maybe they can apply this same treatment to their players.

I made a couple of attempts at levity, but they felt inappropriate. I guess good on Lincoln PD for actually taking action against someone associated with their NFL squad? Maybe they can apply this same treatment to their players.

I know there is a lot of negative talk about Twitter in the news and whatever, but no matter what your opinions on it are, the advent of Twitter, Facebook, etc. has made countless women safer in college football towns across the land. It's one thing to conclude "there's not enough evidence" to pursue a case brought against a ball player back in 1997. But nowadays if you decline to prosecute and there's bad pictures and a 911 call and shit that gets all over the interwebs then suddenly you, the police chief who is just trying to watch out for the ol' ball coach, have your ass on the hot seat.

Disclaimer: The following is unsubstantiated and in no way, shape, or form justifies ever putting your hands on anyone, let alone a spouse or family member. At all. Ever. Anyone who does that deserves sever corporal punishment in my opinion.

I’m seeing several places on Twitter that his wife was allegedly involved with a player. I have no proof of that. If true however, what in the everloving hell is going on in that goddamned town? It’s like the fucking Twilight Zone. Just when you think it can’t get any weirder or creepier or more bonkers, something else comes along that takes it up another gear. Jesus H Mary Christ.

Latest posts