Andrew Francis

Personally I'd like to see someone with Iowa ties get the job. Dean Oliver and Matt Gatens come to mind. I also think they need youth on the staff.

Francis was the age buffer between the players and the rest of the staff. I would think a younger replacement would be ideal to fill that void.

Any word on where Francis is headed? I haven't seen anything.

giphy.gif

He is our best recruiter, heck our only recruiter. Better make a good hire to replace him, as the average age of the coached without Francis sits is in the 60's.

He is our best recruiter, heck our only recruiter. Better make a good hire to replace him, as the average age of the coached without Francis sits is in the 60's.

I knew we had some older coaches, but I didn't realize they could all be card carrying AARP members.

Helluva dresser though, good luck Coach Francis.......now get somebody in there that doesn't dress so well and that is an Elite recruiter.......F

That would be a huge blow to our recruiting. Not to say that it's great now, but Francis is our best recruiter by a wide margin.
Our recruiting has been abysmal. That’s been one of the biggest issues of the red face era. Really, since Raveling, save a handful of gems from Davis thanks to Pearl and Rudy.

Latest posts