And Alford loses

You can't win at UCLA, it's a football school :p. If they keep him long enough it may turn into one anyway.

ICAC: UCLA Basketball Competing in 2014's "Battle 4 Atlantis" - Bruins Nation
This news came out last week but I guess no one was interested in sharing it. Well given how TARA's team got exposed on national TV this AM, I don't blame folks for being totally disinterested in Chianti's boring and poorly coached basketball program.

Still for the dozens (or maybe few hundreds who still show up at OPUG) who still care about UCLA basketball dying a slow death under TARA here is a scheduling note for next season...

Why do they call him TARA?

alford is a nasty little *****, but he has two stud recruits coming in

if he's learned how to handle big time media and real expectations (the media and alumni in new mexico? joke), he may still be successful, as much as it pains me to type that.

What is the statute of limitations for capping on Alford? Or is it like murder, where there is no statute of limitations? 30 years from now, Hawkeye fans will be writing, "I heard Alford is trying to play on his celebrity status to finagle some free prescription meds from the local pharmacy. Loser."

watched most of it. UCLA had a comfortable lead then collapsed down the stretch. Can't say I didn't enjoy it.
That sounds like the trademark of an Alford coached team. Same sh1t, different school, eh Steve?

Enjoy your coming unfulfilled expectations and NCAA disappointment, UCLA.

Since many of the bruin faithfull are expecting Alf to fail, i dont think their expectation will go unfullfilled.

alford is a nasty little *****, but he has two stud recruits coming in

if he's learned how to handle big time media and real expectations (the media and alumni in new mexico? joke), he may still be successful, as much as it pains me to type that.

Keep in mind that Alford averages about 1/3 of his recruiting class to never play a game for him. To be succesful at UCLA that is the one thing he needs to fix.

I see that some things never change. 2nd half meltdowns because teams start taking away what he wants to do offensively and he has no answer. I see that, at one point in the 2nd half, UCLA went nearly 9 minutes without a bucket. That was certainly par for the course during his time here.....

The gellyman will have his work cut out for him this year. His son, Bruce, and the rest of teh Bru Cru are not very good.

Latest posts